Chapter Ten: Shopping

I awoke feeling someone lifting me into their arms. I grumble and turn to press myself into the firm chest of the person holding me. I slowly open my eyes and gaze at Rome who is holding me.

"I feel asleep?" My voice is raspy.

"Hm." He mumbles carrying me out of the plane.

Everyone was gone and it was only us left with a car waiting to drive us to our destination. The driver opens the door for Rome who climbs into the back with me in his arms. The back is open and spacey with a partition separating us from the driver and guard placed in the front.

I yawn in his arms curling up in his lap as his finger stroke my cheek.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask sighing as his fingers trail against my cheek.

"I told them to take another car." He pulls me into a sitting position with my back against his chest. I close my eyes placing my head against his shoulder in exhaustion.

"Hm was your wife mad?" My head rolls as he places soft open mouth kisses against my neck.

"I don't know and I wouldn't care anyways." He murmurs licking the spot where my rose is.

"You don't care about anything." I state my eyes closed and feel his lips stop pressing against my neck.

"I care about you." He states harshly into the car.

"Actions speak louder then words." I say back not looking at him.

I look over to see him run a hand through his stubble in agitation. He thinks for a moment before tapping on the partition. And is slowly slides down.

"Portami da qualche parte vendono abiti" (Take me somewhere they sell dresses) Rome says to the driver before signaling them to close the partition.

I roll my eyes at him "buying me a dress isn't gonna show me you care."

"I know." He states and pulls me into his lap. Before kissing my ear and pressing into my sides so I let out a little giggle.

"I love you." He murmurs into my ear.

My breath stops and my heart swells. He's only said it twice before. Every time more special then the last. Rome means every word he says.

I look him deeply in his eyes rubbing my nose across his. "I love you." I whisper back held in a trance of his green eyes.

His lips plant onto mine in a searing soul clenching kiss. I sigh moving my lips firmly against his pouring my affection into the Kiss. Our lips move in a dance against each other and time stops. Breathing dosent matter, time dosent matter just Rome. My Rome.

I pull back with gasp touching my red and swollen lips. His pink lips are plump and glossy obvious of our make out session. He smiles a full blown super mega rare smile at me before pecking me on my lips once more.

"Come let's get you a dress." He opens the door sliding us out of the car.

His tattooed hand intertwines mine and I glue myself to his side. We were in the luxury side of the shopping boutiques and the shop we were parked in front of displayed beautiful ball gowns.

Me must look like quite the couple. I was short and skinny with a Giant next to me tattooed all over wearing an all black suit screaming power. His blonde hair held no gel so the golden brownish curls were showcased. He leads me to the shop opening the door for me and leading me inside.

"What color?" I press my chest against his standing on my tippy toes to reach his chin.

He uses one hand to push my dark hair back holding my head "black."