Chapter Five: Pheonix

I was in Rome's black Ferrari laughing as we flew past cars and sped down the highway. Rome always went fast, never flow. His speed was at 120mph on the highway whipping past anyone in our way.

The windows were far past the legal 5% tint and was bullet proof. I took a sip from a flask Rome brought and swallowed the bitter drink feeling the fire fall past my throat and settle in my stomach. 

"How much longer?" I question fiddling with the cross necklace.

"10 minutes." Rome states whipping past a red camero who flips him off.

I lick my lips once more feeling the heat from the alcohol settle into desire. I was a horny drunk and I wasn't ashamed. I look over to Rome's lap and see his boner I produced from earlier still standing. Poor dude. I had to help him.

I reach into his glove compartment for a hair tie I always kept handy in his cars. I didn't do this often, actually I only did it one other time but I liked to be prepared. I tie up my hair and look over to see Rome starting at me with a side eye.

I lean over and kiss his neck and softly suckle the skin until I do so more aggressively leaving a purple hickey on his neck. I lick the mark teasingly before kissing his chiseled jaw.

I reach my fingers down and pull at the buckle undoing it quickly. Rome didn't wear his seat belt so that wasn't in the way. I unzip him slowly teasing him before pulling down his black boxers and releasing his hard length.

I haven't been with many guys. Well I haven't been with many guys that I choose to sleep with. If we counted the ones I didn't choose it would be a bit more. I don't like to think of those as counting and instead think of Rome and the man I slept with to spite Rome as my only two. Based on these men and seeing porn I knew Rome was heavily blessed in the dick department.

I supposed a future mafia boss had to be. Could you imagine if he had a small dick? Hell no. Rome was giant. Standing at 9 1/2 inches and so thick I couldn't even fit my hand around. It didn't help that everything was big to me since I was petite. That's why I didn't give him blow jobs very often. He was so big and my mouth was so small it hurt a lot.

But I was so horny and he was so hot I really wanted to taste him. I flick my tongue over the top hearing his groan. I spit into my hand and stroke his length twice looking into his eyes before leaning down with an open mouth. I take half his length in one go. I bob my head and twist my tongue around the length.

I feel his large hand grasp the back of my head pushing me down harshly on his dick. He quickly hits the back of my throat and I relax in order to deep throat him. Hearing him grunt and let out soft pants causes to to sink further on him only 3/4 in. I moan on his dick sending vibrations causing him to grunt.

He uses his hand to thrust harshly into my mouth and choke on him.

"Fuckkk." Rome groans and harshly pushes at my head to take more. Spit was escaping the sides of my mouth and dribbling onto his length and he groans more. Finally after awhile he groans and releases into my mouth. I swallow slowly as he watches me. I then trail my tongue up his dick and give the top a little peck chuckling at he twitches.

I put him back into his boxers and zip his pants and buckle him back up and sit in my seat.

"Hm my girl is aching isn't she." He smirks staring at the road as we pull up to a tall building with a neon orange sign labeled 'PHEONIX'.

"You know I am." I moan as he places his hand on my thigh after parking.

He slowly trails his finger up and slides his fingers from my opening to my clit swirling it softly before dipping into my opening. I moan as he pumps into me two times before pulling his hand away. I pant with need as I watch him suck his fingers into his mouth licking them.