Chapter Two: Shower Time

"Delilah! Here's the keys and water" Tara hands me the bottled water and keys to the Lamborghini snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you Tara have a good day!" I exclaim walking towards the elevator.

She smiles and waves as I walk into the elevators and press the garage button. The code screen appears and I quickly type it the password to unlock access to the garage. Rome was the only one allowed to use the basement for his cars and also security personnel. His code was the day we met.

The doors pop open with a ding as I reach the garage. 10 cars line the spots within the basement, but it's nothing compared to all the cars located at the mansion. I click the Lamborghini key to set off the alarm. There were three Lamborghinis here so I had no idea which it was. The sleek black one lights up and I quickly enter the car. Turning the car on I always get struck by the luxury, I swear I will never get used to this fancy stuff. I never wanted to become greedy or ungrateful because I knew if one event changed my life could've turned out completely different. 

Pulling the car out of the lot I type in another code at the garage entrance to lift up the garage doors. Once they open I pull out into the busy streets speeding past everyone quickly. Rome would notice I'm gone soon and I'd surely would be hearing a lot from him. That is if I had my phone on me which he also tracks. But suck for him because I couldn't grab it in time out of his office which he is currently fucking his wife in. My foot presses down harder on the gas from my thoughts as I clench my teeth in annoyance

I turn on Playboi Carti testing the speakers max volume and roll down the windows as I speed throughout the streets until I could reach Rome's house in the city. It was a penthouse and it typically wasn't used unless we wanted to get away because no one else knew of it. I lived in a room in the mansion alone but every night around 3am Rome would sneak into my room to sleep with me.

I wasn't good at being alone and Rome knew that so he made sure I was never alone for more then a week. But there was one time he was gone for a month. That time being his honey moon. Not only was I terrified of being alone but I was terrified of loosing my only stability in life to another woman. I was insecure about my body and compared every little time about me to Giselle. I can admit when I say she is the prettier woman, it hurts, but at least I can be brutally honest with myself. 

I was young, I had just turned 17 and the love of my life was on a honey moon with his wife in Italy. I was alone and vulnerable, seeking any type of affection to help numb my emotions. I wanted to act out and make Rome feel how I felt as I waited beside my phone all day everyday hoping for just a text. so I did the one thing I thought was fair and slept with one of his guards. I even let him take a short video and sent it to Rome off his phone.

A day later I woke up in the middle of the night to something warm dripping all over me. When I woke up I found the guard of Rome's I had slept with tied to my ceiling hanging with his throat cut and bleeding out dripping onto me with his mouth taped. I opened my scream when a bulky hand covers the majority of my face. His palm alone covered my mouth and nose haulting my breathing.

"Hey baby, wanna play a game?" I slowly turn my head to Rome who's twisting a knife in his bloody hands.

I stare up at him wide eyed in shock. He cocks his head at me as I helplessly grab at his wrist covering my mouth and nose sucking in the little amounts of air I could. He then completely cut off my oxygen by squeezing his hand tighter across my face crushing my cheekbones between his fingertips. I helplessly grasp his wrist, my face turning blue before he releases his hold letting me breath.

"I'm gonna pull up a video of me fucking Giselle and while I do that I gonna shove my cock down your throat till you choke on it. Si?" I just gaze at him wide mouthed not believing a word he said.