Chapter Eleven: The Ball

Halfway through curling my hair Arianna comes barging into my room screaming about finding the perfect dress. There was two stylists one doing my hair and the other doing my makeup. I was in a white rob with a black strapless lingerie set.

Arianna quickly sits next to me and makes quick work of passing time as she runs on and on over her dress while another two stylists do her hair and makeup.

"And Giselle took forever. My god! And you should see the dress she got, she might as well not wear anything at all." Arianna groans.

"Great." I grumble knowing Rome will have her body displayed for him all night.

"Oh wow Delilah you look amazing!" Arianna squeals starring at me.

The stylist had done great with my hair. The black locks curled perfectly. A sharp black liner with the inner corners lined in black. My mascara lengthened my eyelashes and they added falsies for a dramatic look and a bold red lipstick.

"Thank you, so do you Ari." I say.

She truly did look amazing her silver wig was pulled into an updo with little pieces of hair framing her face. Her eye shadow was a dark blue causing her green eyes to pop with silver glitter and a simple gloss over her lips.

"Lemme put on my dress for you!" She says standing and quickly running out of the bathroom where the stylist took time to get us ready.

I thank the workers before following her out to the bedroom to but on my dress as well. It was 6:40 now and I had to quickly put on my dress.

"TADA!" Arianna screams so I turn to look at her.

Her royal blue dress hugged her perfectly fitting perfect for her body type

Her royal blue dress hugged her perfectly fitting perfect for her body type. She looked the perfect line of classy and sexy.

"Wow Arianna you seriously look amazing!" I say.

"Thanks now lemme see yours!" She yells excitedly.

I quickly pull on my black dress Rome picked out.

"Oh wow Delilah you look so hot!" Arianna squeals causing me to laugh.

"Thanks now come on, we're gonna be late!" I say pulling her to where our shoes were.

My heels added lots of height to my look making me tall finally. Arianna and I make our way through the hallway to the main living room where the guys sat smoking cigars. Rome was a whole god. You couldn't even focus on anyone else but him.

He wore an all black suit with a red bow tie. His golden locks were pulled back with gel and a gold Rolex was planted on his wrist. Golden rings replaced his normal silver rings and his stubble provided him with his normal rugged look. His tattooed fingers hinted at the danger that was held under his fancy clothes.

"God damn you guys look good!" Donte yells breaking my focus.

Romes eyes shoot over to mine in an instant taking me in. I smile and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. He stands swiftly walking my way. He pulls my hand lifting my fingers to his mouth kissing them sweetly.