Chapter Thirteen: Emotions

When I wake up my face is situated on a smooth hard surface. I flutter open my eyes seeing the tan warm skin under me. I see his spaced out tattoos and scars on his chest and drag a hand up his six pack.

Last night was hell. I only knew a few things for sure right now. One the boy that delivered that tape was caught. Two, the men were Russian that night. 3 Rome was going to find them. He wasn't gonna let them hurt me again. I couldn't let these people win and know they affected me this much.

I sit up in the bed letting the covers fall off me. I swing my legs off the bed and walk over to the balcony picking up a black button up left on the floor from Rome. I slip the giant shirt on buttoning it up before walking on the balcony. The wind whips my hair everywhere the warm air flowing around me. I hear the door creak open and look to see a tired looking Rome.

His arm muscles flex as he pushes back his hair. He walks up to me placing his hands around my waist.

"Morning." He mumbles.

"Morning."I say back grabbing his hands.

"I'm going to leave soon." Rome announces suddenly.

I nod. Nothing I say will keep him from going after those men. "Congrats by the way." I say.

With all this going on I forgot Rome was now the Italian mafia boss. He doesn't respond just kisses my cheek trailing kisses down the side of my face.

I twist in his arms placing my lips against his. All I wanted was to get as close to him as possible for as long as I could. He was were I felt safe.

His lips move against mine the fire building within me sparks. He reaches a hand up pushing my hair back to angle my head. He then grabs my thighs hoisting me up in his arms and walking us back into the room.

I moan as he tosses me into the center of the bed before crawling over top of me. He plants his lips on my left breast suckling the nipple as he rubs his hips into mine. I moan out closing my eyes as I feel his hands pull off my panties.

His forearms were braced on either side of my head now. I wrap my legs around his waist using my feet to tug down his boxer briefs. Rome makes no move and instead places small kisses all over my face. I reach down grabbing his thick erection pulling it to my entrance.

He gladly slowly pushes forward entering me bit by bit. I let out soft moans and whimpers feeling him connect to me completely inside. He pushes all the way into me his hips connecting to mine bottoming out. He pulls his hips back and slowly pushes them back in connecting our lips.

"It feels good." I moan at the slow and deep feeling spreading through my bones.

I twist my head to suck on the bicep of Rome's arm planted by my head my nails raking his back as he makes love to me. His fingers dip into his mouth before bringing them down and rubbing my sensitive spot matching his pace.

"So beautiful." Rome groans staring into my eyes as he thrust a little faster now.

The headboard bangs against the wall as each thrust is delivering by Rome. I rack my hands down his back arching my back gasping. Rome hits my spot each time as he pounds into me groaning softly biting his lip.

My cheeks as flushed pink and I'm mewling under him grasping everywhere on him. Like he can always tell when I'm about to come he grabs my legs from around him and presses them against the bed beside my chest as he thirst in unstopping as I come deeply around him.

"Holy." I moan out loudly tears in my eyes as he pace continues on.

"Rome." My voice is a pant as I clench around him as he releasing into me with a loud groan.