Lara

I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. Ordinary, I wasn't the kind to obsess over boys, but right now all I wanted to do was be with him.

Meeting him - the one- had been better than everything I'd ever dreamed of. It was perfect.

I walked down the hallway and into the lounge room. All the girl's were there.

"Hi!" I said, sitting down.

Amelia grabbed my arm. "Tell me everything!" She screeched.

So I did. Every single detail.

Millie sighed and hugged me. "Awww! Guys, she's glowing!" She gushed.

Lottie grinned. "I can't wait till I can meet him!" She said.

I glared at her. "You better not be mean!" I said. She rolled her eyes and punched my arm lightly.

"When have I ever been mean to someone ice just met?" Lottie asked, pretending to be offended.

"Well......" Amelia said, giving us a look.

"That time at the water park."

"The elevator guy."

"The guy who stepped on your toe at Walmart."

"And the-..."

Lottie held up her hands. "Ok, fine! I promise I won't be mean to him!" She said.

Then she leaned over and hugged me. "I'm proud of you, shortass." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks."

Amelia curled up next to me. "My tummy hurts." She whimpered. I patted her head sympathetically. "Want me to make you some noodles?" I asked.

She nodded. "Uh-Huh."

I went into the kitchen and grabbed some instant noodles. I made enough for four.

I brought everyone their food, then sat down in the kitchen to eat. I went onto my phone and tapped on camera roll. I had taken a photo of Zach that I wanted to make my wallpaper.

 I had taken a photo of Zach that I wanted to make my wallpaper

Perfect.

My notifications went off. @imzachherron has tagged you in a post

I tapped in the Instagram icon.