Daniel

We pulled up to the driveway of our place. "Welcome to our house." I said, getting out of the car and walking around to open her door, like the gentleman I am.

Lara slowly got out and turned in a circle, taking it all in. "Wow!" She said.

I laughed. "Yeah. That's what we said when we got it." I admitted. Lara tried to laugh, but I could tell she was way too nervous.

I hugged her. "Your about to be part of the family." I said.

She nodded. "Yeah. Can you tell I'm terrified?" She said. It almost sounded like a joke.

I unlocked the front door and let Lara in. I closed the door behind us. Lara was visibly shaking from head to foot.

I walked past her and lead her into the lounge room. She leaned against the wall and took a huge breath.

I texted Corbyn to let him know that we were inside. Soon, he and jack ran into the room. Jack ran over and hugged Lara. "Hey! I'm jack!" He said smiling.

Lara nodded. Corbyn grabbed Jack's arm. "Don't crowd her, she must be feeling nervous enough as it is. I'm Corbyn by the way." He said, flashing her a smile which she returned.

We Heard footsteps on the stairs and then voices. Lara froze.

"Oh gosh." She whispered, and ran her hands through her hair. She straightened her top and wiped her palms on her jeans.

Jonah appeared in the doorway, then Zach. Lara stared at him. "I'm telling you, I will 100% win." Zach was saying to Jonah, who was laughing.

Zach turned and saw me. "Oh, hey Daniel. I didn't know you were home yet. Wait, I have a question. Who is better at ping-pong, me or-...." He caught sight of Lara and trailed off.

"Wow." He muttered under his breath.

"Whose that?" He asked, looking at Jonah, then at me.

I smiled and pushed Lara forward. "This is Lara. She's a friend of mine." I said. Zach nodded.

Luna extended her hand to shake his. She was trembling. Zach leaned forward to grasp her hand, then did a double take.

He looked at his wrist, then at hers. His eyes travelled up to meet hers. His mouth was hanging open slightly with shock.

"Oh my god." He whispered.

Lara wiped a tear out of her eye. "Hi." She whispered.

Zach threw his arms around her. "It's you!" He exclaimed. Then he quickly dropped her and backed away. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-!" He started.

Lara threw her arms around her neck. Her shoulders started shaking and I could hear her crying. "I've finally found you." She said, looking up at him.

Corbyn tugged my sleeve and nodded towards the door. I took the hint and we all left. Best to give them some privacy.

I held my hands up and Corbyn and Jonah high-fived me.

"I'm gonna all Christina. She's gonna want to meet her." Corbyn said and went upstairs.

"Two down, three to go." Jack said.

I noticed Jonah staring at the floor. His expression looked far away. "Jonah? What's she feeling?" I asked.

He looked up. "Just before you get here, she was feeling scared. Now she feels relieved, like something worked out." He said. I could tell he was frustrated.

Jack patted his shoulder. "Don't stress. We're all gonna find our soulmates." Jack said.

Jonah and I nodded.

I really hope so.