Daniel

Lara:
Hey Daniel. Is it ok if my soulmate doesn't come today? I'd like to prepare myself first.

Daniel:
Yeah, that's fine. See you soon!

Lara:
Later :)

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed a jacket. "I'm going out." I told the guys, heading toward the door. Everyone knew except for Zach. They all nodded at me and turned back to the tv. Zach looked confused.

"I can come if you want?" He said.

"No!" Jack, Jonah, Corbyn and I said together. Zach jumped a little and looked at us. Jack grabbed us arm. "Fortnite battle! The loser had to pay for pizza!" Jack announced, dragging Zach upstairs.

I looked at Jonah and Corbyn. "I'm going to bring her here. Make sure Zach isn't in the room until we call him down." I said.

Corbyn nodded.

I grabbed the keys and left.

I got to the coffee shop 20 minutes early. I ordered hot chocolate and a cookie. I like what I like. I was just finishing up my drink when Lara walked in with another girl.

I stood up and embraced her. "Hey. Good to see you again." I said.

She grinned at me. "Yeah, you too. This is my friend Millie." She said, waving her hand at the taller girl.

"Hi Millie." I smiled. She gave me a shy half-smile and waved her hand.

Lara sat down and pulled out the chair next to her for Millie. I sat back down and waited for them to order.

When they were done, Lara turned to me. "So. Tell me everything about him." Lara said in a calm voice, but I could hear the tiny twinge of excitement in her voice.

"Well, ive known him for over four years. We're in a band together called Why Don't We." I began.

Lara squealed and grabbed her friends hand. "Omg Millie! He's in a band!" She shrieked. I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it's pretty cool."

"Anyway, his Name is Zach and-..."

"His name is Zach! Aww!" Lara interrupted again. I gave her a look and she clasped her hands together and leaned forward.

"Continue." She said.

"He turns 19 on the 27th of May. He has two siblings, a younger brother called Ryan and a younger sister called Reese. His Mom's name is Myta and his dad's name is Josh. Zach is a really funny guy, and a bit of a prankster. He's super sweet but gets a little protective." I said.

When I finished talking, Lara's eyes were glowing and her hands were shaking. "He sounds so perfect!" She whispered happily.

Millie smiled. "She never gets like this." She told me. I laughed and nodded.

"When can I meet him?" She asked. I smiled. "Well, what are you doing later?" I asked.

"Nothing why... oh!" She said, realising. She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Now, Zach doesn't know that your coming. Your going to come to my house. Millie can come too if she wants." I said.

Lara and Millie looked at each other. "Please?" Lara begged, grabbing  Millie's hand. Millie smiled. "There's no way in heck I'm missing this!" Millie said.

Lara squealed and hugged her. We payed for our drinks and left. The girl's drove home to drop off their car. I was going to take them in my car. A random car outside our house would be too much of a giveaway.

Lara spent the while drive asking questions and gushing like a lovesick seventh grader. I can't wait for her to join the family officially. I just hope all of our soulmates are as sweet as Lara.

Suddenly, Millies phone started ringing. "Hello?" She said, picking up.

Her eyes widened. "Oh, no! Oh, god no! I'm coming!" She said. She turned to me. "My mum had another dizzy spell." She told us. Lara gasped and squeezed her hand.

"What can I do?" I asked. They gave me directions and we dropped her off at the train station.

"I'm so sorry Lara!" Millie said, opening the door. Lara kissed her cheek and hugged her. "No, no baby it's ok! Now go." Lara said, letting her go. Millie closed the door and we drove off.

I texted Corbyn to let him know we were coming. He texted back straight away to say that Jack and Zach were swimming in the pool. Perfect.

I looked sideways at the tiny girl sitting beside me. "Ready to meet the love of your life?"  I asked.

She took a shaky breath. "I think so."

..........................................................................

Ahh, Millie was so close to meeting Jonah!

Lara is about to meet Zach, how are we all feeling?

Love you my lil jelly beans!

Josie out!