Zach

Corbyn was right. Meeting her was the most amazing feeling in the world. Just staring into her eyes felt safe and incredible. Like all the stars in the sky and every beautiful thing in the world came together to create her.

Once I finally had her, I had no idea how I lived without her. Like a starving man being fed. Like a deaf child hearing his mother's voice. Like a blind man seeing the sun.

She was so beautiful.

The boys all walked out of the room. Lara smiled and reached up tentatively to touch my face. She upped my cheek in her hand.

"You're really here." She whispered. I smiled and put my hand over hers and brought it down. I twined my fingers with hers.

I sat down and she sat beside me. She let go of my hand. It felt like losing a body part.

"Tell me about yourself." I whispered. Her big blue eyes reached mine. "What do you want to know?" She asked.

"Everything."

She grinned. It lit up her face. She looked like an angel. "I dunno. I'd rather hear about you."

I cupped her face in my hands. She went completely still. "Please?" I asked. She nodded.

"My name is Lara Olivia Cruise. I'm 18 years old. My birthday is February 1st. I was born in Australia and I moved to Los Angeles with my three best friends, Amelia, Charlotte and Amelia Rose. We call Amelia Rose Millie, so we don't get confused. We call Charlotte Lottie."

I nodded. Everything was important. Everything was about her.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Me?" I shrugged. "I'm Zach."

She cracked up. She tipped her head back and laughed. I swear I saw light surrounding her. I loud to look away.

"No, silly!" She said, and leaned into me. Then she sat upright again.

"It's weird, because I've known you for not even half and hour, but I feel so close to you." She said.

I smiled. "That's exactly how I feel. I said.

I looked at our wrists, lying together. Matching tattoos.

She leaned her head on my shoulder

"Do you want to go on a date?" I asked. She looked at me, surprised. "Sure." She answered.

I smiled. "Ok. How about tomorrow? That gives me time to prepare." I said.

She smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were soft and dry. She closed her eyes. When I finally pulled away, she sat motionless, her eyes closed.

She slowly opened them. "Was that's ok?" I whispered. She leaned forward and kissed me quickly. "It was perfect." She assured me, snuggling into my side.

We just spent the whole day getting to know each other. We made plans for me to meet her friends.

Her friends called her and told her to come home, so I gave her a lift.

I opened her door for her and helped her out.

She touched my hand and I leaned down to kiss her. I had to bend down to reach her. I pulled away and she frowned. I ducked down and picked her up, hitching her legs around my waist. "That's better." I said and brought my lips back to hers.

I could feel her smiling into the kiss.

I finally put her down and kissed her softly on the forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered.

"Tomorrow." She echoed. I got into the car and reversed. She stayed and waved until I could only see her in the side mirrors, then turned and walked inside.

Gotta start planning for tomorrow.