Charlotte

Amelia was pacing anxiously up and down the hall. "Where could she be?" She kept asking anxiously. She had just gotten off the phone with Jack, and we were trying to reach Lara, but her phone wasn't ringing.

Millie sat down beside me. "She hasn't answered any of my calls." Millie said. I could hear the terror in her gentle voice. Millie is closer to Lara than anyone.

I tried ringing her again, and she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? The girls are worried sick, you twat!" I said.

"Awww, it's nice to know you care." Lara teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you?"

"I stayed at Zach's after our date." Lara sighed happily.

"Well, get your ass home now. We wanna hear all about it."

"Ok, ok. I love you!" She said.

"Love you too." I muttered and hung up.

Half an hour later, we heard keys in the lock and Lara stepped through the door. "Lara!" Millie yelled, running towards her and hugging her.

"Don't scare me like that." Millie said, trying to sound stern. She can never be mad at anyone. Lara laughed and kissed her cheek. "Sorry, Mills." She said meekly.

She looked at Amelia. "The guys are coming to get us in three hours. We're meeting Christina." She said.

Millie and I exchanged a confused look, but Amelia gave a hysterical screech and flapped her arms around. "Omg, omg! We're meeting our sister in law!" She said excitedly.

I held up my hands. "Back up a minute. How do you have a sister in law? You aren't getting married." I said, giving Amelia a look. She blushed.

"Well, our soulmates are in a band, and their band mates at like brothers to them. Christina is Corbyn's soulmate. And it's kind of a given that you marry your soulmate, so yeah. She's our sister in law." Amelia explained.

Millie sighed sadly. "That sounds amazing. I just wish I could meet him. He's been so happy lately, I want to be happy too." She said wistfully.

We all reached out and hugged her, a maternal instinct to make her feel better. Even though she's the oldest, she's always the one we try to protect. Maybe because she is a little too kind. She trusts people easily, so she's had her heart broken.

"Well, I can't meet our new bff wearing this!" Amelia said, gesturing to her oversized hoodie and underwear. We're all super comfortable around each other, but Amelia takes it to a whole other level.

"Can I help you get ready?" Millie asked. Lara grabbed her hand. "Yes, of course, honey!" She said.

She looked at me. "Wanna help, Lottie?" She asked. I shook my head. "Nah, I'm gonna go get coffee. Y'all want anything?" I asked. I wrote down their orders in notes on ,y phone, then grabbed the keys.

"Be back soon." I said. They all hugged me quickly, then I headed off.

.....................................................................................................

Heyyyy! Do you guys prefer long chapters or short chapters? It will take longer to update if you want longer.

Also, do you guys want smut? Like most books I've read have smut. I personally don't like it but what do you guys think?

Christina is coming! Yay!

Love you all!