The girls (Lara's Point of View)

"Ow! Ow! Get off you stupid furball!" Amelia screeched, pulling a large tabby cat off her arm, leaving a scratch across her wrist.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Amelia pressed her hand to the cut, stopping the blood from dripping. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just hope that my soulmate is. I always get hurt. He probably hates me and he doesn't even know me!" She said.

Charlotte and the other Amelia walked in. We call the second Amelia by her nickname, Millie, so we don't get confused.

"Hey Lottie!" I said to Charlotte. She was looking down at her wrist. She waved her hand to show that she heard me. "What's up dumbass?" She said. Her usual charming way.

Mille walked over to Amelia. "Do you need antiseptic? She asked anxiously. Millie is kind of the Mum friend of the group.

Amelia nodded. "Yeah. I'm just worried about him." She said anxiously. "I hope he doesn't mind getting hurt so often. I'm usually the one who gets hurt, not him. This connection is so unfair! What if I break my leg or something? You guys are so lucky!" She complained.

Charlotte and I exchanged looks. "Am, all I have is a tattoo. People get tattoos all the time, so I can never be sure if it's really him." I said.

"Yeah, but they're exactly the same in the exact same place. And you guys will feel the connection when you see each other."

Millie got this zoned- out look on her face. "He is frustrated. I wish I knew why!" She said, tapping her hands in her knees.

I shifted over. "So how exactly does your connections work, guys? All mine is, is that we have the same exact tattoo in the same exact location. What about you guys?"

Amelia leaned forward and showed me her wrist. "When I get hurt, he feels my pain and vice-versa. He won't actually get the wounds, but red marks will show up. She pulled up her shirt, exposing a long, thin red line just under her bra-line.

"This showed up a few years ago. I don't know how he got it, though." She said.

Lottie held out her wrist too, showing the words "oh, god. I'm so sorry!"  "When we first meet, that's what he is going to say to me. I've always wondered what's on his wrist."

"Knowing you, probably one of your endearing insults.  Maybe "you fucktard"?" Mille teased.

"Oh, or "shut up asswipe!" Amelia joked. Lottie blushed and rolled her eyes. "Shut up you assholes." She said.

"Well, that's pretty unoriginal." Amelia said. Charlotte kicked her, and she fell off the couch.

Millie laughed, then turned back to me. "Mine is pretty vague. I can feel his emotions, and he can feel mine. The closer we are, geographically, the stronger they are." Her face closed over. "It really worries me sometimes. You all know that if your soulamate dies, you lose the connection. The words disappear, you don't feel pain. Well, for me, I can't always feel what he feels. I get scared that maybe something happened to him." She admitted, looking at the ground.

I ran over and hugged her. Millie has always been super shy and quiet, so she rarely talks about how she feels. The girls and I always go the extra mile to let her know we love her. The others joined in the hug.

"It's ok. We're all gonna find the one." Lottie said confidently. Millie sniffed and nodded. "Thanks guys." She said.

"Your welcome!" We chorused.

Amelia sat down. "Ok! Let's do some daydreaming! What do you want your soulmates to be like? Looks, personality, go." She said, pointing at me.

"Well, for starters, I want him to be taller than me." I began. Lottie cracked up.

"Lara! Your literally like two feet tall! Any guy is going to be taller than you!" She teased.

I shot her a dirty look. "No! I refuse to be that bitch who makes her height a personality trait!" I yelled.

Amelia shushed me. "Lottie was just teasing. Continue." She told me.

I crossed my arms pettily. "I don't care what he looks like, but I want him to be kind. And loyal." I said.

Lottie nodded. "He needs to be able to take a joke." She said firmly.

Amelia shrugged. "I hope he doesn't mind that I'm a total klutz!" She said, giggling.

"I want him to love me for me." Millie said. Amelia leaned over and tugged the end of her foot. "Of course he will! Your an amazing girl." Amelia said.

Millie grinned. "Thanks."

Lottie stood up. "This is turning soft! I'm getting food!" She said, disappearing into the kitchen.

.....................................................................................

Hey everyone who bothered to read this!

This chapter wasn't great but I was just introducing the characters. The next few chapters will be a little better.

Who do you want to meet their soulmate first?

Love you all my lil jelly beans!