Chapter 6: Victoria is no Fool.

Elizabeth's POV

I was at the royal table having lunch when...

"Darn it! Not again!"

I threw the 14th spoon today that was frozen in ice. "Princess Elizabeth... Please let me feed you this is the 20th spoon!" (Victoria) shouted in worry as she held my wrist. Her body shivered but nonetheless she still held onto it.

Well... it seems like my count on how many spoons I wasted was wrong and my wrist might be too cold for her! I need to assure her that I'm fine... "Victoria I know that I can control this magic! I'm a big girl now I can feed myself and let go of my wrist it's making you cold isn't it?"

She did as I said and let go but her face still full of worry. I can't control my magic even after a week after my magic awakening or whatever... 

An example of this is as I showered in my bathroom the water became cold as ice.

I'm immune to the cold that's good but Victoria on the other hand... 

She almost froze to death by just standing in a room with me. 

I made sure to keep my distance after that. 

I gave up on the spoons and I let Victoria feed me... I may not have eaten my brownies because of this magic. I sat quietly looking over the brownies as I secretly clutched my heart at the pain...

IT HURTS SEEING YOUR FAVORITE FOOD AND THEN NOT BEING ABLE TO TOUCH IT. OH, MY DEAREST BROWNIES... "I love you dearest browny but we can't be together for I might just freeze you..." I muttered without thinking. 

"P-Pardon, Princess Elizabeth?" (Victoria) must've heard me oh damn. 

"I-I'm talking to the brownies!" 

She went silent for a sec but just sighed. Her face went disappointed for a sec before sighing and giving me a smile. "Ah. I see. The brownies." (Victoria)

Did I say something wrong? I really am just sad and heartbroken for I can't touch my beloved brownies. Anyways after eating I went to the library and tried reading all I can for the hour because after this I'll be training my body next. 

Finally! I will learn swordsmanship and at least have self-defense against anyone who's going to hurt me or kidnap me. Also, Victoria will be my teacher for this. I don't have any complaints but... she does go a bit overboard on things. 

After my time in the library, I was excited as I wore my training clothes consisted of lightweight armor that surely will help me get adjusted with the weight. Since I can't wear anything heavy I should get used to light things first. 

When I wore my leather black shoes and went to the training course Victoria was out of her maid outfit and for once I saw her wearing something 'normal'. No maid outfits and skirts that's for sure. She had her long raven black hair tied in a ponytail as her hands were placed in her waist her face was glaring and pissed though. I don't know why?

"Princess Elizabeth. I'm afraid during this time you must call me General instead of Victoria. As your instructor for swordsmanship, I believe it must be done for discipline." (Victoria) said as her face was still serious and stone hard cold. I could only nod. 

"Splendid. For now, your schedule will be a 100-kilometer run, 100 push-ups, and 100 situps every day." (Victoria) 

You're giving this to a five-year-old?! And this sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it! This is just unfair! Seems like she saw what I was thinking and she crossed her arms. "You wanted training and I'm giving you training. I'm one of the best generals there were. I don't teach anyone weak, I'll be with you by every task so no worries." (Victoria)