Chapter 11

(y/n POV)

It had been 2 months since I was kidnapped.

Everyday I only got two meals, he would kiss me and I was so disgusted by him. I couldn't handle it anymore, but I couldn't do anything.

Samething, different day.

There were two things on my mind, an escape plan and Dally. I wish that Connor would let me go. I was so misirable everytime he came to touch me. His touch was so cold and dark. He was the worst person that I'd every met.

I kept getting flashbacks of my parents and how miserable I was after their deaths.

(Flashback)

It was a nice, sunny day until we decided to go to the Dingo. When we got there my parents were shot and I dropped to the ground and bawled my eyes out. I decided that after their death's that I was going to become stronger and not let anyone hurt me. I remember walking around town after their funeral and running into Dallas Winston. He had helped me through all the tough times and always saw through the walls that I had built so no one could get in. We could feel eachother's pain and never judged eachother.

(Back to Present)

I didn't know what to do anymore. I just had to think.

(Johnny POV)

Dal had been drinking a lot more and he wouldn't come around the gang anymore. He wouldn't talk to any of us, not even me. I decided to go talk to Dallas and help him. When I got there I talked to Buck.

"Is Dal upstairs?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he don't want to see anyone." Buck said.

"I'll talk to him." I said and headed upstairs and opened up his door. I could see that he was crying with his puffy, red eyes. He had a beer bottle in his hand and was drunk as hell.

"What the hell you want?" Dal said looking straight at me.

"We got to get you cleaned up and in better shape." I said taking the beer bottle out of his hand.

"Why would you do that?" Dal asked.

"Because I don't want your future to be like this." I said.

"Just get the hell out of here." Dal yelled.

"No, you need the help." I yelled. Dally gave me a shocked look because I never yell at anyone. I just bolted out of there and ran for my life, but I knew he wouldn't come after me though.

(y/n POV)

I couldn't handle it anymore, so I had to do something.

When he walked into the room I asked him," Hey, can I ask you a favor?'

"Sure, baby doll, what can I do for you?" Connor asked.

"Would I be able to go outside and get some fresh air and some sun?" I asked hiding my face.

"Sure, I always remembered that you look so beautiful in the sunlight," he said untying the ropes on my hands.

Once my hands were free, he took my hand and lead me upstairs. We were on the South Side of town. We both looked at the sun and soaked up the sun.

When he wasn't aware of his surroundings I stompped on his foot, jambed my elbow into his chest, and kneed him in the nuts.