Chapter 10

"Hey, baby doll." Connor said moving toward me.

"Where am I?" I asked getting scared.

"Don't worry. You're safe with me." He said.

"No! Let me go." I screamed with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Shut it. You're not going anywhere." He said kicking me. I was bawling at this point and there was no reason to fight because I knew he had the ability to kill me. "I won't hurt you as long as you cooperate with me."

"O-kay." I said crying and shaking.

"Be my girl again?" He asked.

I cringed at him, but I had to play along with him until I could break free. "Yes." I said and put on a fake smile.

He kissed my cheek and said," Love you baby doll." Then he left the room and locked it. 

(Dally's POV)

When I woke up on the couch y/n wasn't there. I looked around the house and she wasn't there, so I started to panic.

"Hey Dal, what's wrong?" Darry asked.

"I can't find y/n."I answered.

"We got to find her. I'll go get Soda and Pony up and we'll go find her." Darry said and he went down the hallway to go wake up the boys.

We all started out the door and split up. Darry and Two-Bit went to the Dingo, Sodapop and Steve went to the DX, Johnny and Ponyboy went to the Drive-in, and I went to Buck's.

When I got there, Buck was at the bar and I rushed up to him.

"What's wrong Dal?" Buck asked.

"Have you seen y/n?" I asked frantically." She's missing and we can't her."

"I can't say I have." He answered.

I ran out of Buck's and we all met back at the park. Non of the gang had found her. I know she wouldn't just run away like this.

"I'm sorry Dal, we have looked everwhere and we can't find her." Johnny said.

"No-I am not stopping- she just wouldn't do this." I yelled. I didn't know what to do. We have looked all over the place and haven't found her. I don't know what else to do.