Chapter 8

It was Dallas! I put my arms around him tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked kissing him.

"I got out of the cooler a couple of hours ago and I thought I would surprise you." Dally said. I raised my eyebrow. "Okay, fine, it was mainly the gang's idea."

I just wrapped my arm around him and a tear fell and Dally wiped it away.

"Why are you crying doll?" Dally asked.

"I am just so happy to see you get out." I said and with that Dally and I headed to Buck's. We wrapped out arms around eachother.

While we were walking, it was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. After a while, we both heard a Mustang. We knew it was trouble and we stopped in our tracks.

"What arre you twoo doing outt here alonne?" Bob asked slurring his words, obviously drunk.

"You want to find out, cause I'll give it to you." I said glaring dead into his eyes.

Bob started to get out of the car when both Dally and I flipped out our switchblades. He backed up scared. Randle and three other guys got out of the car and moved toward us.

"You take Bob cause he'll be the most drunk and I''ll take the other four," Dally whispered. I nodded.

Dally started it by punching the four guys and knocking them down. I punched Bob so hard and them kneed him in the nuts. They all started to get into there car and vanish. We both laughed so hard. Then, we went on our way.

When we got to Buck's, Dal grabbed two beers and we headed upstairs. When we got into the room Dally set the beers on the dresser and pulled me by the waist.

"You're so beautiful." Dal whispered as he kissed my neck. I tilted me head so he could get better access. We walked slowly to the bed and he layed me down with him on top. He was leaving hickeys every where so that people would know that I was his.

Eventually we both fell asleep in eachother's arms.

In the Morning . . .

I felt Dal's arms around my waist and him kissing my neck.

"Morning, angel." Dal whispered.

"Morning Dal." I whispered.

"I am so glad to have you in my arms again." Dal said.

"Me too." I said.

"We should go hang with the gang today." Dal said.

"But I'd rather stay here with you." I said tired.

"You know I'd love to, but we can't." Dal said getting dressed.

"Fine," I said getting up and out of bed.

When we got back to the Curtis's house, we walked in and I saw . . .