Chapter 7

I couldn't believe that it was my birthday. I knew it was coming, but it came faster than expected. The only thing I wanted for my birthday was to be in Dally's arm again. I missed his warmth and the way he made me feel.

"Breakfast!" Darry yelled from the kitchen breaking my thoughts. When I walked in there was a huge chocolate cake.

"Cake for breakfast?" I asked and Darry nodded and grinned. As soon as I got a slice of cake, Steve and Two-Bit grabbed the cake and went to the couch to watch Mickey Mouse. Then, I took my slice of cake to the couch to watch also.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" Sodapop asked.

"I don't know." I said trying to sound happy. He knew that I was thinking about Dallas.

"Hey, don't be so down, we have a surprise for you tonight." He said.

"What is it? You know I hate surprises."I said.

"You'll just have to wait," he said." But I know you will like this surprise."

"Fine, I'll wait." I pouted as he pulled out a small box. It was a white box with gold lining.

"Open it, it's from all of us." Soda said smiling.

As I opened it, it was a necklace with seven charms on it. 

A Superman charm for Darry, a Hollywood sign for Sodapop, a sunset for Ponyboy, a switchblade for Johnny, a Mickey head for Two-Bit, a slice of cake for Steve, and a Jesus Christ for Dally.

"There's a charm for each of us, so that you will remember us always," Soda said," So do you like it?"

"No," I said as there faces got confused," I love it."

And with that we all laughed so hard until our sides hurt.

Once we were done messing around we went to walk around town. We eventually got bored and headed back.

(Dally's POV)

I couldn't wait to see y/n. I missed having her in my arms. I finally got out so I decided to call Darry up.

"Hello," Darry said,

"Hey, it's Dallas. I got out today." I said.

"Just to let you know it's y/n's birthday today." Darry said.

"What do I do Darry, I want to surprise her, but I don't know what to do." I said.

"We'll all probably go stargazing at the park tonight, so just surprise her then." Darry said.

"Okay, thanks man. See ya." I said hanging up the phone. I decided to go back to Buck's and get some sleep.

(y/n POV)

Darry decided that he wasn't going to cook supper, so we went to the Dingo. I really enjoyed it though. After we were done eating we went to the park to stargaze. The stars were so bright and beautiful.

As I was stargazing, I felt two arms slither around my waist and I turned quickly to see . . .