Chapter 1

Dallas Winston is a bad boy with a badass attitude. If you were to ever look into his eyes, he had a story to tell, but he wasn't willing to let anyone into his heart to tell his story. It was a nice sunny day at the Curtis's house, sitting on the couch when Dallas and Johnny came rushing in and out of breath. "What's the rush?" Steve asked. "Nothin man," Dallas replied as he sat down next to you. "What's up doll?" he asked with a smirk. "Nothing, just thinking about going to the drive-in with the gang tonight. Wanna come along?" I asked Dally. "Yeah, sure." Dally replies. After a few hours of hanging out, the gang and I headed off for the drive-in. When we got there, me and Dally sat together. About five minutes into the movie, a couple girl socs sat in front of us and Dally started to flirt with them. I stood up and told the gang I was going to get some popcorn. "Hey y/n, can you get us some too?" Ponyboy asked. "Yes, I can." I replied back as he handed me some money. As I was walking over towards the snack shack, I heard someone jogging to catch up with me. I turned slightly to see Dally coming up to me. "Hey y/n. Can I speak to you?" Dally asked looking into my eyes. "Sure. What's up?" I asked him. " I don't know how to say this, but I really like you." Dally replied gazing into my eyes. "Dally, I really like you too," I responded. After I said that, he leaned in close and pulled me into a passionate kiss. After a couple seconds, we pulled apart smiling. "Dally, just promise me one thing, we can't tell anyone about this or Darry will kill us. We can't even tell Johnny about this. Please not until we figure out a way to tell Darry." I stated. Dally agreed and kissed me one last time before we got popcorn and returned to our seats. As a movie ended we went home.