Chapter 9

I stopped dead in my tracks, Connor Maze, It took all my strength not to kill him for what he did to me.

When I was younger and before my parents died, we were neighbors and one time he tried to kill me once, he would always get me into trouble, and he would force me to do things that I didn't want to do. In the end, he raped me.

(Flashback)

"You're really pretty when you smile. You know that?" Connor asked putting his hand on my thigh inching up and up making me feel uncomfortable.

I moved his hand off my thigh and he grabbed my face and looked me dead in the eye and slapped me.

"Don't you dare do that or else." Connor threatened.

"Or else what?" I said getting scared.

"Or you'll regret rejecting me." He hissed.

That was the day he raped me. I just cried the entire time and was shaken up for a long time.

I knew from that day forward that I would build up my strength and never let anyone hurt me again.

(Back to Present)

Dally saw that I was livid at the kid I saw in front of my eyes. He stepped infront of me to protect me and he stared Connor dead in the eye.

"What are you doing?" Connor asked.

"As you can tell she doesn't like you." Dally acknowledged as he squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"Who the hell are you?" Connor asked Dally." Oh, I know who you are, Dallas Winston."

"That's right and your about to know who I am."Dally said throwing a punch hitting him directly in his face.

Connor ran out of the house with a bloody nose and yelled," I will get you back and you won't get away."

Once he was gone Dally wrapped his arms around me and hold me protectively. I barely even noticed that I was crying. Dally wiped my tears away and whispered," You're going to be okay. He's gone.

He then pulled me onto the couch with him and held me. "I won't let him get you. I got you." Dally whispered so that I would only hear him.

For the rest of the day we watched movies and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Eventually, I fell asleep on Dally's lap and relaxed.

When I woke up, my hands and feet were tied up and I was in a dark room.

I heard a door open across the room and saw Connor coming my way.