Epilogue Hey Youngbloods

( Art By das-verlorene-kind.tumblr.com)

"I'm telling you Vicky-T the Dandies are the go to for vampires that are elite. Bill Beckett is an old pal of mine and since our gang fizzled out we can beg to join his." Walking in the doors they met Brendon and Ryan. "I'll be a son of a gun. It's Brendon Urie! You got recruited by Bill Beckett to come to the Dandies?"

Brendon nodded. "Yeah to help capture Wentz,this is Ryan my boyfriend. You're here to see our Alpha huh?"

"Hi Ryan,I'm Gabe this is Vicky-T. Never fear she's a pure blood. I know Bill has a thing about pure bloods."

Ryan and Brendon exchanged looks. "You want to bring them to the alpha's chambers or should I Brenny."

"I'll do it lets go Gabe."

Gabe was standing in the main room where Bill's alpha chair sat but Bill wasn't sitting in it. The room was in half-darkness but Gabe could make out Pete Wentz sitting in the chair. "A turned vampire sitting in Alpha Bill Beckett's chair? You've got guts Pete Wentz I'll give you that...or are you saying you're the new Alpha of the Dandies now?"

"He's not...but I am what can I do for you?"

Gabe didn't recognize the voice but squinted in the light and could see that Pete wasn't sitting in a chair, he was in someone's lap. There was an arm around him with the hand dangerously close to Pete's ass. "Who--?"

"Patrick Wentz-Stumph, formerly known as the Vampire Sniper now I'm here as the alpha of the gang formerly known as the Dandies."

"The gang formerly known as the Dandies?"

Pete nodded and nuzzled into Patrick's neck some more as Patrick's hand dipped lower. "New Alpha new name."

Joe came running in fast. "Sorry to interrupt the meeting but Travie says Walker's starting trouble."

"Well we can't have that now can we? I'm sorry...err.."

"Gabe and this is Vicky."

"Ah yes I'm sorry Gabe and Vicky but we have to go. You're welcomed to join us in dealing with rogue vampires. If not you can deal with the Silver Staker. Joe go get my gun and Pete? Go check on Phoenix make sure he's okay."

Pete went to check on their four year old son and Joe handed Patrick his gun. "Hey YoungBloods,let's move out."