Ch 10 We'll Go Down In History

Patrick woke up with a pounding headache. They had unshackled him yet they hadn't hurt him. Not that Patrick didn't try to fight them. What he got for his trouble was controlled by Brendon.It was not a pleasant feeling. When his eyes focused he saw he wasn't alone in the dungeon. Oh no no no...this was not happening. "Peter...wake up sweetheart."

Pete opened his brown eyes and looked at Patrick. "You're okay thank goodness--"

Patrick had slapped Pete across the face. "Why did you let them lure you here? I'm bait don't you get it?!"

"And I told you I don't want you hurt you are my everything I couldn't risk losing you."

"You have a fine way of proving I'm your everything. You barely look at me these days. I'm sick of it being because I'm a human and you're a vampire. I've told you more times than I care to count that I don't care..I LOVE YOU."

Patrick was the one that made the first move and that was saying something. Patrick never made the first move. He pulled Pete by his collar and crashed his lips onto Pete's. He blamed it on the concussion he probably had from his bout with Ryan.

Surprisingly Pete kissed back and Patrick found himself making out with Pete on the dungeon floor in the Dandies hideout. He nearly choked on his moan when their erections pressed against each other.

Patrick started rocking his hips against Pete's his moans lost in the tongue tangling kiss. Finally they broke apart and looked into each other's eyes. "Patrick..I..love you too but if you keep this up I'm going to come in my pants and I haven't done that since I was fifteen."

"Pete..I want you to bite me..I want you to turn me.."

Pete's fangs started to extend on instinct. "Trick...I can't.. You hate vampires."

"I don't hate you. I want to be with you forever. I'd still be me. A vampire hunter that's a vampire I'd go down in history."

They kissed again and Pete was to clamp his teeth into Patrick's soft neck when they heard a sarcastic laugh. "Well what do you know?"

They were looking at Brendon and both men's eyes narrowed. "A vampire and a human who knew? Not just any human one of the most well known vampire hunters in history. William wants to talk to you he'll be in shortly."