Breathed her last

Start from the beginning

Shaky breaths escaped your mouth. You slowly picked up the glass in your hands. You lifted your head and looked at your sister, who will be hanged in a moment. You looked down at Tom, who was missing his hand, and at the visible bruises he had all over his body. You looked at Bendy, who was laying weakly on the ground, but didn't took his gaze away from you.

None of these deserved it. Nobody.

A tear rolled down your cheek.

,,I'm sorry." you whispered, putting the glass to your lips.

Suddenly there was an explosion that threw you both off the chairs. A dense fog swallowed the room. You gasped when a hand raised you up and started pulling you away.

,,W-Who are you?" you struggled, not seeing person's face through the fog. ,,What are you doing? Stop pulling-"

,,Just stop talking for a damn minute!" said a female voice. Together you got to the exit of the room, where the fog was not so strong and you finally saw the one who ruined Alice's little meeting.

Your Double.

The one who warned you about Alice from the very beginning.

,,You?" you gasped in surprise. ,,But-"

,,We don't have much time, (Y/N)," she interrupted and handed you a knife. ,,The ink has gotten nearly everywhere. We only have a few minutes. Take this and help others."

,,But what about you?"

,,Don't worry about me. I'll slow down Alice. Get everyone out of here and hide."

,,Wait but-"

,,(Y/N) just do what I say-"

,,Let me talk for a second!" you screamed. ,,Have you lost your mind? Have you forgotten how all this works? When Alice kills you, it kills me too! Then there's a zero chance of me getting others away from here."

,,You won't die right away, you'll have enough time to free everyone and escape."

Then your Double placed both hands on your shoulders and rolled up her hood a little to look into your eyes. ,,(Y/N), we have to end this, so let's do -watch out!"

She pushed you away from her. You looked her way and saw Alice running towards her with a knife in her hand. Your another self successfully outlooked the attack and returned it back.

Meanwhile you ran to Tom and cut the ropes that were holding him. ,,W-where is my hand? I'm not sure if I can fight without it.." he whispered in a raspy voice.

,,Alice's den, probably," you replied, helping him to get up. ,,Go help Allison, I'll take care of Bendy."

Wolf nodded and ran away while you knelt quickly to your devil darling, cutting the rope.

,,Ink-" he whispered.

,,What?"

Ink demon raised his hand slightly and pointed to a bottle of ink nearby. ,,Pour it on me. Fast."

You obeyed and ran to the bottle, taking it in your hand and running back to it. You quickly poured the liquid over him and watched him gain strength every incoming second.

,,It's working!" you cried out in joy. ,,It's worki-"

A sudden wave of pain passed through your body. You screamed immediately and fell to the ground, crushed in pain.

,,(Y/N)!" Bendy shouted and knelt to you. ,,What-what's happening?!"

With half-opened eyes, you looked to the side where your Double should have been fighting with Alice. But the only thing you saw was how Alice was grinning at the body what was lying on the ground with an axe in the back. On the other side stood a man with a mask to who the axe belonged.