finnick odair.

MISCELLANEOUS.
( finnick odair)

TITLE: PRINCESS DOESN'T CRYFACECLAIM: CRYSTAL REED*OC: DARA SNOW

FACECLAIM: CRYSTAL REED*
OC: DARA SNOW

❛ STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! ❜

❛ OH YEAH, TRY ME! ❜

       NO ONE ever said going against your grandfather and joining a rebellion to take him down as president of Panem would be easy, and yet, Dara Snow was ready to through her grandfather into the pits of hell where he belonged

NO ONE ever said going against your grandfather and joining a rebellion to take him down as president of Panem would be easy, and yet, Dara Snow was ready to through her grandfather into the pits of hell where he belonged. Unlike her younger sister who was unaware of his evil nature, Dara knew that her grandfather was a snake, who needed to taste his own poison. Permanently.

MAYBE THAT'S why she begged her grandfather to be assistant Gamemaker in the Hunger Games. She'd learn the skills, use them to her advantage, and make sure that Seneca Crane would get out of her way so that Plutarch Heavensbee would commence the rebellion, all in all, while she was the mole. Praying that by joining the rebellion, it would be an end to her grandfather's rule.

ALL THE variables she planned out from the very beginning, using her own strategic plans to make certain victors win, some that would come together and fight for the cause of the rebellion. Dara made sure that she would use her skills as assistant Gamemaker for good while bringing a new era for Panem in the making.

WHAT SHE wasn't expecting― her grandfather sending the victor of the 65th Hunger Games at her door; Finnick Odair. One kiss to her lips and she knew that he had struck a deal with the devil himself, her grandfather. At that moment she knew Finnick was forced to play her grandfather's games. Two could play at this game.

RUMOURS OF Finnick and Dara having romantic affiliations, the so-called "Princess of Panem" flirting with the most good looking person in the Capitol. Only what they didn't know, as they were plotting for her grandfather to lose his throne. What they weren't plotting, was to have the most complicated love story in the process.