jason todd.

DC UNIVERSE.
( jason todd )

TITLE: LONELY SOULS*FACECLAIM: ALEXA DEMIE*OC: BAILLIE CABRERA

FACECLAIM: ALEXA DEMIE*
OC: BAILLIE CABRERA

❛ YOU KNOW WHAT! FUCK BATMAN! ❜

❛ YEAH! FUCK BATMAN! WAIT― WHY ARE WE FUCKING BATMAN? ❜

       BAILLIE CABRERA IS DEAD- and it's not like her death is anything worth paying attention to, unless of course, if you're in for a laugh

       BAILLIE CABRERA IS DEAD- and it's not like her death is anything worth paying attention to, unless of course, if you're in for a laugh. It's the last thing that she wants to talk about, and the reason why she's not stuck in Elysium or any other good place in the Underworld. No, she just had to accept the request of the God of the Underworld himself.

      THAT'S RIGHT, Baillie Cabrera is a secretary. More like a ghost secretary. Actually, it's like she's a teenage ghost secretary who has no social skill and is stuck guiding dead people to everlasting peace or hell, giving reports to Hades himself. Let's be honest, any other ghost in the Underworld could qualify for such a job, but no, Baillie is stuck with a job she dreads more than anything.

      SOME PEOPLE have dubbed her "the daughter of Hades" others have mentioned her as his "socially awkward secretary" and they're not wrong. Baillie couldn't socialize with people if it meant saving her life. Hades may have given her powers as great as the cosmos, but it's not like he strengthened her social skills by a bit. No, her social skills are as weak as an old lady's back.

      THE SMALLEST plea in her heart was to return back to the mortal world. All that she ever wanted was to live her life and rid herself free from the constant turmoil of being alone. Baillie would give anything for another chance to be mortal again. All she wants is to live a life. And not be alone.

     THERE'S A dead man walking well if you want to get technical, a dead sidekick walking. And it's not like he's walking around the Underworld trying to own the place. No, he's walking in the mortal world. That's right, a dead man is walking amongst the living.