poe dameron.

MISC.
( poe dameron)

TITLE: AFTERMATH*FACECLAIM: JENNA COLEMAN*OC: WREN DYSON*

TITLE: AFTERMATH*
FACECLAIM: JENNA COLEMAN*
OC: WREN DYSON*

❛ I  ONCE HAD HOPE THAT THE RESISTANCE WAS GOING TO END THE REIGN OF THE FIRST ORDER. BUT MY HOPE DIMINISHED AS I REALIZED THAT THERE IS NO END TO EVIL ❜

       WREN DYSON WISHED that the galactic war was to end. She was sick and tired of all the destruction that both sides; the resistance and the first order, caused upon many planets in the galaxy. The galaxy was being corrupted by war, and she saw the major effects of how it was affecting it all. Wren was a pilot and also worked as a part of the resistance navy, trained to become a soldier and prepared for war.

       SHE HAD THE logic that was able to sustain the resistance group itself, from being captured in the hands of the first order. She was an elite member of the resistance, working alongside Poe Dameron; a flyboy pilot who would always act on impulse. The two were more of acquaintances rather than close friends, with the occasional talks here and there. But the more Wren watches more of her fellow comrades die in battle, the more her hope begins to diminish; as Wren fears that the first order will indeed take over the galaxy. 

       POE HAS A hope that Wren wishes that she could possess. Poe is the one who has the hope that even after all the trials and aftermath of each and every battle, that there is a light, a way for the galaxy to be at peace once more. But when the resistance is being under attack by the forces of evil, it will be up to the two to team up and plot a way to save the resistance before it is too late. And there, a bond will form, love, will slowly start to seep into their hearts, as Poe is the one who is going to help Wren have her hope return. The aftermath of each event may have broken Wren up, but Poe will be the one to fix her.