roy harper.

DC UNIVERSE.
( roy harper )

TITLE: HOT HEADS NEED TO CHILL*FACECLAIM: KIANA LEDEOC: CIARA WILLIS*

FACECLAIM: KIANA LEDE
OC: CIARA WILLIS*

❛ YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO KEEP YOUR CHILL AND NOT BE SO HOT-HEADED ALL THE TIME ❜

       CIARA WILLIS was a vigilante with a serious chill

       CIARA WILLIS was a vigilante with a serious chill. While she was kicking butt and fighting crime by night, she was one of the calmest teenagers that you could meet when she wasn't being a hero. Trained by Black Canary, the teenage girl had her own special superpower. She was a siren, having the ability to lure people under her trance as she sang. She was Ciara by day and Calliope the vigilante by night. Her powers were one of the reasons as to why everyone thought that she and Roy Harper had become friends. 

      THEY ASSUMED that she lured Roy by using her powers to keep him under her trance. But that wasn't the truth. The two teenagers were what most people could call tight friends. They were by each other side by side in every battle that they faced every enemy that they encountered. The two teenagers were like two peas in a pod, closer friends than anyone would expect. They both had their similarities and oppositions in their friendship, yet they stuck to glue no matter what had happened. 

      BUT WHEN the teenage girl gets betrayed by those closest to her, she snaps into a hot-headed mess and goes completely rogue. Turning away from her friends and those she loves, Ciara goes on a rampage as she becomes a villain herself and turns away from her good side. Calliope, the once pronounced name of a hero; had turned into one of the most feared women villains all over the globe. And now Roy Harper has been sent on a solo mission to get her back. Because, once a friend, is always a friend.