remus lupin.

REQUESTS.
( remus lupin )

TITLE: FAVOURITE CRIME*FACECLAIM: DIANA SILVERSOC: VALENCIA BLACK*

FACECLAIM: DIANA SILVERS
OC: VALENCIA BLACK*

❛ IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY SUPERPOWER WHAT WOULD IT BE? ❜

❛ IS THERE ONE THAT CAN TURN MY BROTHER INTO A GARBAGE CAN? ❜

BEING A twin means never getting anything of your own. It also means that there's a 50% chance that one has a higher chance of getting the spotlight than the other. Perhaps that is the less glamourous thing that is overlooked when people goggle at two siblings who look similar for the most part. In other words, Valencia Black has the most unfortunate luck of being trapped in the everlasting shadow of her older brother (only by two minutes) Sirius Black. Lucky her.

PERHAPS THE green-eyed monster of jealousy is what makes her knuckles turn white as she glares daggers from him at the Slytherin table while he tousles his locks of hair as he laughs with his Gryffindor pals. Lucky bastard. Even after betraying the Noble House of Black, she's still stuck in his shadow. Valencia is the teenage dirtbag, handed the measle crumbs of the bittersweet glory that should be hers to take. The crown is stuck on his stupid head while here she is being passed the platter that he's already eaten from. There is no haven for her to escape this hell.

WHEN AN unfortunate comic book falls at her feet, with vibrant illustrations of people in clad heroic suits, with tiny little speech bubbles and colour depicting another reality does she consume in all that is good in the world. So maybe this is the haven that Valencia has sought out. A muggle comic book. Finally, something of hers that shifts her away from the shadows of her brother. Such a shame that a certain Gryffindor boy was missing one of his mint, collectors edition X-Men comic.

HIS LIPS part into a smirk as he looks past his best friend in the library to see her sweet countenance pensively lost in his comic book. Okay, maybe she's not sweet. Sirius has drilled it in Remus' brain that his sister is a "teenage dirtbag," whatever that's supposed to mean. But it isn't enough to get the thought out of her from his head. Perhaps that is why he pulls out another comic book and sits down across from her. To vividly encapsulate her face as it lights up as she sees another edition of the comic in his hands. So perhaps they are perfect for each other. Oh, sweet Valencia —darling, your mine, he promises as he turns the page of his book while biting his lips as Remus gazes at Valencia's admiration towards muggle literature.