peter parker.

REQUESTS.
( peter parker )

TITLE: TOWARDS THE SUN*FACECLAIM: ALYCIA DEBMAN CAREY*OC: IVY KING*

FACECLAIM: ALYCIA DEBMAN CAREY*
OC: IVY KING*

❛ SO YOU CAN CONTROL LIGHTNING? WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO? ❜

❛ HOW ABOUT I ZAP YOU AND THEN WE CAN FIND OUT ❜

           IVY KING is one of the youngest members of the Avengers

IVY KING is one of the youngest members of the Avengers. She proved her skills to join the Avengers when she was amongst the Maximoff twins back in Sokovia. With the powers of electrokinesis, Ivy has control over lightning and electricity. It was shocking for a thirteen-year-old to be a part of such an elite team, especially when it mostly consisted of adults. And yet, she was quite the asset to the team.

THEY CALLED her Haywire, specifically after she caused many of Ultron's robots to fail and blackout. Ever since the Avengers had found Ivy amongst the twins in Sokovia, she is now a part of their kin. And with every day that passes, she becomes powerful with the supernatural abilities which she possesses. Two years have passed and now she is fifteen, going on sixteen. No one would expect she would have to make hard choices in life.

WITH TONY and Steve falling into quite a disagreement. The teenage girl will have to make her decision. The thing that sucks the most about becoming a hero, is the fact that you only have so little time to save the world. Now you have to pick your battles and save yourself. Haywire didn't have much of a chance to save the world, which is why she chose to side with Tony Stark.