Ch 10: New beginning

Narrator:
Time will carry on as it should, Mal has now been reunited with her friends and one true love and Rose has now gained a father. However it is now time for the beginning of Roses story

Watch as she takes on the adventure of a life time as the new found princess of Auradon but how will she cope on handling not just her title as crowned princess but her new found powers . . . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roses pov

It's been a few days since Daddy had shown up with my aunt and uncles, since then mommy has smiled a lot more which I like and that funny dog that uncle carlos had brought stayed with us until we get to Auradon.

To be honest I'm a bit scared of leaving pixie hollow, cause we lived so deep in the meadow no one could usually find us. Also cause I've never left this place and it's kind of nerve racking.

*knock knock*

I looked up at my door and shout " come in". Mommy walked in and gave me a warm smile " hey baby how are you doing ?" I hugged my stuffed animal and muttered " I'm ok"

Mal gave her daughter a frown " little dragon what wrong ? Aren't you excited to go to Auradon ?"

I sighed " well yeah, I get to be with daddy and his family and I get to see his kingdom but". Mal moves over to her daughter and pulled her to her side in a hug with Roses head lying on her mother's shoulder " but what baby"

I stared at my now empty room, all my toys, bean bags and clothes had been packed away for when we move " what if they don't like me ? Will granny and grandpa like me? What if I make no friends ?" I rambled.

Mal sighed knowing that this was a big change for her daughter. " little dragon look at me" I glanced at her " no matter what happen when we move we will make it work and don't worry I'm sure your gonna make lots of new friend, Adam and belle are gonna love you so don't you fret about that" momma bopped my nose and I giggled " I love you and I will protect you" she whispered in my ear as mommy kissed my head

" thanks mommy I feel a bit better now" I said. " good because now we have to pack our things in the van outside, so are you gonna help?" Mommy teased. I jumped off my bed into her arms and said " yeah".

It took us about an hour and a half before everything was packed, me and dude were running around the field until mommy calls us over to the car, daddy had sent us a limousine to take us there, A LIMOUSINE!

I softy climed into the leather vehicle and gazed out the window at our house. I felt the movement of the car and waved at the house as it was getting smaller and smaller " bye bye" I whispered.

I sat back down in my seat and as I looked forward I glanced at a mini table full of sweets!
There was everything from sour patch kids to reeses peanut butter cups, my favourite!

I was quick to grab one until mommy interrupted my heavenly moment. " Rose remember now only a few sweets a day because you don't react well to mass amounts of sugar" I nodded in anticipation and grabbed 2 peanut butter cups, a bag of sour patch kids and a strawberry lollipop.

And don't think I didn't see mommy snatch a lollipop from the pile without me noticing. It took us some time to get to Auradon but during this that time I had eaten my sweets, taken a nap and read my favourite book 'Alice in wonderland' the original cause sometime the modern versions are too romanticised for my taste. I like the raw truth. Dude was snuggled near me the whole time but I didn't mind the first ball

As we passed the sign saying ' Welcome to Auradon' I started to get nervous. I looked down at my outfit to make sure it wasn't creased cause I wanted to look my best.

By the time I has straightened out my dress the limousine had stopped and mommy was picking up out of the car

By the time I has straightened out my dress the limousine had stopped and mommy was picking up out of the car. I gazed up at the steps and gulped. Dude ran straight up the steps which left me curious.

I looked at mommy and she looked at me with a smile as we walked up the steps, by the time we got up those stairs I put my hand on my knees and took big puffs of air. " God why are their so many stairs" Mommy laughed at my dismay and we carried on walking to the entrance on the building.

The door slowly opened and we saw a group of people at the end but I was too entranced by the cathedral looking building, each window had a different story which mommy had told me all the time growing up. I knew my mom was a villain child and everything that had happened before I was born but I didn't care.

I then gazed at the group In front of me which consisted of my aunt and uncles, what looked to be their significant other and children, my daddy and 2 other people who are the oldest in the group whom I would guess are my grandparents.

"Mal is so good to see you, we've missed you!" the woman next to carlos had said while hugging mommy. The woman next to uncle jay had said " it great to see you mal".

The people whom I suspected where my grandparents walked up to mommy and gave her a group hug. " oh mal look at you, you've become a woman now, we are so glad to have you back" belle said

" And who is this ?" The man looked at me. Before I could hide behind mommy, daddy picked me up and brought me closer so I decided that if I'm gonna be here might as well be confident, 'thanks dad' I thought sarcastically.

" Rose this is my mom and dad belle and Adam or the former king and queen of Auradon and your grandparents" they looked at each other and gasped belle then stuttered " t-then s-she's. . . "

" mom dad meet your grand daughter Rosa-belle Bertha Florian beast" daddy smiled.

And then all went silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for being so patient, I know that we are going through tough times at the moment but that doesn't mean we should be discouraged.

Please read the 'Covid-19' note as this will inform you more so about my plan for this story.

Please stay safe and stay home, I love you all 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡