Ch:7- "Who are you?"

Bens pov
Mal was just about to explain why she left when I heard a little voice from the door way "Mommy?".We all turned our heads to see a little girl no older than 10 with brown/green hair, she continued to walk to mal and sit on her lap and embraced her in a hug.

She softly said " it's ok mommy don't be nervous I'm here" my Brain instantly froze for a moment and replayed those words in my head, I had no words and from what I could see neither did the others.

Mal wrapped her arms around the little girl and I could tell that we all thought the same thing when we shouted " MOMMY?!". When we did I saw the little girl jump and I instantly felt bad. But I couldn't help but wonder if I was the father of this little girl and if this was the reason why Mal had left.

The little girl turned around to look at us with this curious look in her eyes, they were so full of wonder and hope but what stood out to me was the colour of her eyes. They were this beautiful green colour which complimented her hair and skin colour and they looked exactly like me and my fathers eyes when we were young.

She turned around to Mal who had her arms securely wrapped around the girls waist and said" mommy who are these people?" Mal looked up from the girl and said "well these are my friends when I was in school, remember those stories I told you" she asked.

The little girl nodded her head, shaking those curls in her hair " well they are them" Mal smiled. The little girls eyes widened as her head whipped around to all of us and squealed.

She jumped down from Mal's lap to the centre of the room and started pointing to Evie " so that means your Aunt Evie" she smiled, Evie had the look of awe at the little girl and then Looked over to the boys and giggled " your Uncle jay and Uncle Carlos and dude", the boys gave her a smile and a small wave.

while dude ran to her and said " SHES SO CUTE, AND SHE SMELLS LIKE CAKE", the girl just burst into a fit of laughter until she looked my way

When she turned around to look at me however, she looked in awe and confusion. She walked closer to me and made the grabby hands for me to pick her up and I did and seated her on my lap, She looked at me.

" who are you ?" She said, I looked at Mal and she nodded. I turned back to the girl with a smile and said " My names Ben, what's your name ". She just smiled up at me and said " my names Rosa-belle".

Evie turned to Mal and said " Mal is she yours ?" I had realised we had gone of topic but now we can finally get some answers. Mal looks at Rose and said " yes she's my daughter", "but who's the father?" Carlos said.

Even though Carlos had asked the question I think we all knew who the father was. Mal picked up Rose from my lap and said " Rose remember when I said that one day you would get to meet your dad?".

Rose nodded, Mal turned Rose around to face me and gave me a smile that encouraged my thought and said " Ben this is Rosa-belle Bertha Florian beast, your daughter" in a scared/ hopeful voice.

################################
Once again guys, thanks a bunch for reading my fanfic, I have had such positive feedback back from people and I can't wait to update again soon ✌🏼😂🐝🌈🧡🌷