Ch3: Mal ???

Carlos pov

The drive felt like forever but it was only like an hour and a half , I looked at the others and you could tell they were nervous to see mal . Jay was playing with his hat and Evie would not stop trying to make herself presentable and Ben was the worst out of all of them he kept asking questions to which none of us answered.

"Do you think she wants to see me ?? What do you think she will do when she sees me ??!!! What if she is with someone else ??!!!!" It got to the point were I said " Ben please be quiet we are all nervous to see mal and I'm sure she will be reasonable and explain why she left if we remain calm"

i tried to emphasis the word so he gets the idea to be quiet . He was about to say something until the car came to a stop " sir we are at pixie hollow " we all got out of the limousine and stared up at the big tree . Evie stood in front of us and took a deep breath " right guys remember be nice mal has been through enough" we all nodded and made our way to the hole in the tree .

As we walked in everything seemed to get larger or it was us getting smaller either way we kept walking till we met Mayor clarion ( it I pronounced Clair-ree-on) " well hello there Ben what a nice surprise it has been awhile "" yes it has clair however I have come here to seek out my love " he said with a serious tone .

I saw the mayor flinch at the mention of mal and her body relaxed " Ben as much as I would like to tell you I cannot " she looked down while saying this I stepped in and said " why not ??!!" She looked at me and then at all of us and said " because young ones when she came to this village I did not trust her much until she helped and saved the fairies and for that I am grateful and I make her a promise in which I intend to keep"

The way she said that was as if  she did not want her to leave I guess mal really did make a difference here " please all I want to do is see mal , I love her " Ben said pleading to the queen . She took a deep breath and sighed " ok but if mal asked you to leave you will leave is that understood " we all nodded and she lead the way to mals house

We walked out of the tree and went back to our original size and walked towards a cave , on the other side of the cave was a amazing field with a cottage at the centre clarion turned to us and said " knock three times and she will open , good luck prince Ben " Ben nodded and we walked to the cottage ben raised his hand to knock the wooden door.

He seemed nervous we put our hands on Ben shoulders and smiled knock knock knock " I'm coming I'm coming sorry about that but Bella would of not stop eating the fros-" as the door opened she looked at us and her smile dropped

" Mal???"