Ch:8- "dont leave!"

Roses pov:
At first I didn't understand what mommy was saying. My mind was still processing what she had said yet it didn't stop me from turning my head so quick I could have had whiplash.

My face was blank " what?" Mommy looked down at me and smiled, she had tears running down her face. It's not the first time I had seen mommy cry but I knew she was crying happy tears, she looked at Ben and said " little dragon, Ben there is your dad" even more tears were gushing down her face.

My mind was still frozen, I looked to my aunts and uncles and they each had tears in there eyes and smiled while nodding to confirm what she had said, finally I turned to the person who was said to be my dad and he smiled at me and gave a soft laugh.

I felt tears come down my face and I instantly ran into my dads open arms, " daddy!" I cried. He wrapped me in a big warm hug, it filled me with such comfort and happiness that all I did was smile and cry.

 He wrapped me in a big warm hug, it filled me with such comfort and happiness that all I did was smile and cry

I pulled back and looked at him, he smiled as he wiped his tears away.

I put my hands on the sides of his face to look at me and said " please don't leave again", he gave a ear to ear smile and hugged me in a protective way and whispered into my ear " I promise I will never leave you or your mother, ever"

I hugged back cause I finally had my family back and I couldn't be happier. I was so engrossed in my reunion with my dad that I didn't hear sniffles from the others. I turned around to see everyone smiling and had tears running down their faces.

The one most affected was mommy, she was wearing this smile that I had never seen her wear but she continued to look at both me and dad with this look of affection and love.

She looked at dad with regret and guilt and said " Ben I'm so sorry I never meant to keep her away from you, I was just trying to think of Auradon and you, we were both still young and you had your duties and responsibilities so why should I have put you on the spot like that and add more pressure onto you"

Mommy was crying like crazy at this point and that made me sad so I got off dads lap and hugged mommy, I felt a shift on the couch and me and mommy were pulled into a big hug by dad as he cried with us and said " what's done is done, it doesn't matter anymore all that matters is that we are together and I love the both of you so much and I promise to never leave you" mommy wrapped me and dad in a hug and said " I love you too"

I felt complete, my face was aching from the constant smile on my face but I didn't care cause I have my family back together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading guys, if any of you have any ideas for how this book should go whether it's adding a new character or part of the plot, just comment down below and I'll try and take it into consideration. XXXX

However, just to let u guys know if you do comment an idea and it is not used, I do apologise but it may not fit right with what I have in mind. ✌🏼