I had no idea what they are talking about but it seemed serious when Franco walked out of the living room immediately.

"Stay with her" Nathan told Jason who nodded his head, his expression suddenly turned serious which wasn't giving any good vibes.

Nathan didn't look at me and turned around to leave when I stepped in front of him "Nathan, what's going on?" I ask him.

Nathan's eyes went down on my chest, I followed his gaze and looked down and saw a spot of the stain of cheese but Nathan looked very angry and this can't annoy him so much.

"Nathan?" I extend my hand to grab his hand when he leaned forward and kissed my forehead before he freed his hand and walked out leaving me confused.

"Jason, what is happening?" I ask him but he didn't give me any reply just walked inside the kitchen.

"Jason" I called him walking in the kitchen where I saw him taking a beer bottle out of the fridge, "I'm talking to you," I said when he didn't meet my eyes, "Jason..."

"I don't know Katherina" he replied avoiding me.

"You know everything, don't lie to me," I said seriously getting worried about what is going to happen next because I was already the reason for so many things happening to Nathan and I don't want to be the reason for anybody's harm again.

I grabbed Jason's hand stopping him from drinking "Since when you started hiding things from me?" I ask him seriously which made him put the bottle down on the counter loudly.

I waited for him but he didn't say anything which started to piss me, "Fine, I'll see it myself" I said and started walking out when he got up and ran in front of me.

"Katherina, no," he said seriously.

"Let me go, Jason," I told him and stepped to move past him but he blocked my way.

"Katherina"

"Then tell me what is going on!" I yell stubbornly.

He looked to his sides before looking down at me, "They have Seth" my body became limp when I heard those words from his mouth.

"What?" a mere whisper left my lips and my heartbeat fasten at the thought. So Nathan wasn't looking at the stain he was looking at the place where the bullet hit me on the chest.

"Take me there, Jason" I grab his hands and pleaded him to take me to Nathan.

"You know I can't do that," he said looking concerned at my condition.

I was crying, I was scared, I was feeling void at the thought of Nathan harming Seth. I know what he did wasn't right but still, he was my best friend and I know him since childhood, I can't let anything happening to him because Nathan is not going to show any mercy.

"Please, Jason I beg you" I cried in front of him but he looked bounded and it wasn't his fault he was just doing what Nathan told him.

I collect the courage and ran out pushing Jason taking him by surprise. I got into the lift and it opened on the last floor. As soon as the door opened I heard loud screaming. I didn't care the place was dark, I kept going towards the voice when I got into a hallway which was dark and the sound was echoing and screams were getting loud.

I stopped in front of a door from where all the noises were coming, I push the door opening it and all the color drained from my face when my eyes fell on the person sitting in front of me.

"Seth?"

He looked bad, his clothes were dirty and torn. He was tied on a chair, his legs and hands were tied with a thick rope, his face was barely recognizable. There was blood everywhere around him, his arms, face, legs were bruised. His whole body was covered in cuts the blood was dripping from his body and he looked lifeless.