Chapter 25

Katherina POV

Nathan hasn't left me alone for a moment since I got back from the hospital. I think he is trying to take care of me by locking me up in the mansion. He wouldn't let me go out, not even on the lawn, he wouldn't let me cook or do any other household work and now I getting bored as hell because all I do the whole day is eat and watch tv. He wouldn't even let me move a muscle, even if I need a glass of water either he gets it by himself or if he is busy he asks Rosie to do the same.

Since I day I return from the hospital Nathan has shifted his office in bedroom and he hasn't even been out of the mansion for once. All day he sits with me in the room on the couch with his laptop and does his work without saying a single word to me unless I need something.

"Nathan, I want to go out!" I was more than annoyed with him for locking me in the room, he was sitting on the couch and doing something on his phone while I was laying on the bed, "Nathan!".

"What?" he didn't even look up at me from his phone and keep typing something.

"I want to go out" I sat on the edge of the bed.

"No" he replied sternly.

That's it, I'm not going to take it anymore. I got up from the bed and walk to the couch where he was sitting and stood in front of him with my hands crossed in front of my chest.

"Katherina," he said my name sternly looking at me.

"I'm rotting here Nathan," I said sadly with his overprotective behavior.

"But tesoro, you're not fully recovered yet," he said in a soft voice like he is talking to a child (Sweetheart).

"Yes, I am. Look I'm absolutely fine" I said to him stubbornly and took his hand to make him stand up, "Take me out" I requested him.

"Babe"

"Please" I pouted and finally he gave up.

"Alright, how can I say no to this face," he said and a chiseled smile spread on my face.

Nathan wore his t-shirt, and I put on jeans and a top completing it with a peach shrug. Nathan walked me out of the mansion and opened the car door for me before we got into the car and he drove out of the mansion.

"So where does my baby wanna go?" He asked smiling at me.

God, this man is so freakingly handsome I can't even pretend that it doesn't bother me. Nathan was wearing dark sunglasses hiding his mesmerizing blue eyes. His hair was perfectly combed and he was looking breathe taking without even putting any effort to look so good.

"Tesoro?" He said again and finally, I stopped myself from staring at him (Darling).

"I want to go the city market," I said, and immediately the car came to halt with a jerk.

"What?!" Nathan turned towards me fully, confirming what he heard. He was looking at me like he has seen a ghost.

"Yeah, the city market please," I told him with a smile.

"No, I'm not taking you to that gross place," he said and look forward turning on the car engine again.

"Nathan, please...I really like that place" I put my hand on his arm to stop him from taking a U-turn.

"No and don't put this kind of demands in front of me," He said in rough voice although I should have felt scared but didn't.

"Please Nathan" I plead him with my puppy face eyes.