Chapter 2

(Katherina POV)

I'm in a private plane from past hour unaware of where I'm taken too. It's still hard for me to believe that my own father did this to me. He left no option for me than to leave with these men after he literally pushed me out of the apartment.

I wish that this is just a nightmare and when I wake up I'll be at my home with my parents but doesn't matter how unreal it seems but every single thing that happened is only telling me that this is as real as my presence right now.

I'm shattered, even my own existence doesn't seem my own right now. It's unbelievable how my own father fixed my marriage with the don because he lost all of his money and didn't have anything to pay back the don, so he sold me to don without thinking twice about me so that the don will let him live.

Am I for sale? Am I a thing that can be exchanged as a part of the deal?

The more I think about it the more my heart breaks into pieces.

I wash my face and wipe away tears. I'm very scared right now, I have no idea what is about to happen with me now, I don't want to open this door and step outside. I want all this to stop.

"Ms. Monero" a knock startled me, "You have in there for too long...are you okay?"

I look up in the mirror at myself and I feel pity for the girl standing in front of me, I feel pity for my self. Nobody is coming to save me, I can't do anything now.

Another knock ran my blood cold, "Ms. Monero, open the door" the man behind the door raised his voice this time.

I inhale deeply and spun around, the man has started bashing the door loudly when he didn't get any response. I open the latch only to see the same man who was in my apartment a few hours ago standing with a frown and bead of sweat on his forehead.

He steps away to side giving me space to walk out of the bathroom.

"Why didn't you respond?" he asked sternly.

"Right, I should learn to respond to my kidnappers...actually this is my first time and I'm learning to cope up with all the norms you guys have" I spat back and raised my hand to punch him but he was quick to grab my arm and turn me around.

He grabbed me from behind with my arm locked behind my back when the other guy steps towards me threateningly.

"No! Stop! Don't come near me" I wiggle trying to free myself but he had a firm grip and I can't even move an inch.

The other man took something out of his pocket and pour it on a clothe and it was enough for me to realize what it is.

"No! Don't you touch me! No!" I started kicking but he covered my mouth with the clothe muffling my screams.

I scream as loud as I can but my voice stifles and slowly my movements get sluggish. I tried not to inhale the hard smell but soon my lungs gave up and the darkness blurred my vision making my head dizzy.

I tried to stop them but my body became limp and heavy.

And I fell.
_____

My head was heavy, I feel like somebody has knocked me in the head. My hand went straight up to my head which is throbbing badly, I can still feel the heaviness. I slowly open my eyes and the first thing my gaze fell on is a large glass door that was way out to a balcony.

I don't have a balcony in my room. Where am I?

As soon as I get the answer to my own question, I sat back immediately remembering what happened in the last few hours. The unfamiliar surrounding creeps me out and I look around to see where am I. There was no one in the room beside me, I was alone.

It was a big room, the same size if I combine my room with the living room of the apartment. A large shiny chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There was a painting of a woman on the wall.

I got up slowly taking the support of the side table because my whole body hurts. I walk over to the door and tried opening it but it was locked. I let out a frustrated growl and a shiver of fear ran in my whole body.

I panic at the thought of being trapped and killed by some psycho who is waiting for me out of this door. I ran to another door in the room which was unlocked but it wasn't the way out either, it was the master bathroom.

I shut the door behind me and stood in front of the mirror. I know it's a do or die situation and I only get one chance. I open the drawers in the vanity and picked a hair appliance. I hit it on the mirror as hard as I could shattering the glass into pieces just when I heard the door open.