He extended his hand towards me, "Forgive me" he said and I extended my hand to shake. It felt really weird but I guess everybody loves Nathan too much and that makes me happy because I love him too and if this makes him happy then let it be.

"Woah, enemies turned friends" Jason excited voice made both of us look at him, he walked towards me but pushed me to the side to get in the kitchen, "I'm very hungry make something for me" he ordered like he always does.

"I shall leave now," Franco said and turned to leave.

"Franco... please stay for lunch," I said and waited for his response when he smiled and sat on the stool beside Jason.

"These are delicious you lady," Jason said while he munched on his veggie cheese balls.

"Thanks" I smile back at him.

"Don't get so happy I was lying" he said making me open my mouth. I snatched his plate of food from him, he extended his hand to grab me but I got away, "You little monster" he said as he walked into the kitchen and cornered me between the counter and himself and snatched the plate from my hands.

"Jason, what are you doing?" Franco's serious voice stopped both of us when I looked up at Jason who just winked at me.

"It's nothing new, we keep doing this. You'll get hang of it" Jason said to Franco as he sat back on his seat.

"You know Nathan, right?" Franco raised his eyebrows at Jason, "He can't be okay with you treating her like that" he said looking at me and Jason.

"The best thing is that Katherina doesn't complain about me to Nathan," Jason said giving me a smile which had Franco looking at me in disbelief and it wasn't his fault because he lost someone so dear to him because of me and he still believes that I was the one because of whom Nathan did what he did.

"Franco... you know Nathan better than me but probably you never have seen this other side of him, Nathan is not an obsessive kind of person he is definitely protective about me but he never stops me from doing things I like. He knows I like being with Jason and he doesn't get angry about it" I explain to Franco because I know they can't imagine Nathan as a caring guy.

"Can't actually believe that Nathan has changed so much" Franco said under his breath but loud enough for me and Jason to hear which made me look at Jason who gave me a charming smile.

"Tell her about old Nathan" Jason said to Franco.

"No, no I'm fine really. I don't want to know about him" I said sitting opposite to them with a water bottle. I didn't want to know about Nathan because I have heard enough and I don't doubt a single thing about that but the fact is that he is a changed man because of me only make me love him more.

"You have to listen," Jason glare at me.

"Not from you at least" I replied to him.

"No I'll tell you about him today" Jason was playing with me and I knew it.

"Why don't you just eat and keep your mouth shut," I said to him making him put a whole cheese ball in his mouth but he started speaking with a stuffed mouth making me scrunch my nose.

"Eww...you're filthy" I move away from him.

"Back at ya!" he said and threw a cheese ball on me staining my clothes.

"You!" I said and got up to hit him but I stop in my tracks when my eyes fell on Nathan. He just entered and standing in the living room, I don't know how much he saw and heard but he wasn't smiling, he looks serious.

"Nathan," I said his name which made Jason and Franco turn around and get up from their seats.

He walked near all of us and looked at me up and down before he diverted his eyes to Franco, "We had him" he said in his husky low voice which made me look at Franco and back at Nathan.