Liquid

Ryan:

Felix passed out underneath me. I freaked out a bit, but realized that he was probably just exhausted. I slowed my thrusts gradually slower until I stopped and pulled out of him. His legs and the futon underneath him were coated with cum, and I felt it would be rude if I didn't clean it up. I set Felix's legs gently on the bed and blindly searched the bedside table for some tissues, luckily finding some. I cleaned off Felix quickly, making sure to wipe off any semen that was still on his legs. I realized he had also cum on our chests, and I cleaned both of ours up equally fast. I shifted Felix and took the futon out from under him, balling it up and throwing it in the laundry hamper. I sighed happily and wiggled back onto the bed. I sat next to Felix, rubbing his stomach, which was slightly swollen from before. He would be sore when he woke up. I leaned over and kissed him right above his navel. I laid down and pulled myself closer to him, grasping his waist gently. He grumbled and mumbled something incoherently, turning on his side to face me and grasp to my shoulders. His hair swept semi-gracefully over his eyes, his lips pressing together in a tight line quickly before letting out another soft snore. I pressed my lips to his forehead and rested my chin atop his head. I took in a deep whiff of hair and felt a smile creep up my face. His hair smelled like the ocean. Im glad Im not there anymore.... Marzia had told me what was supposed to happen...

£¥¥ BEFORE ¥¥£

After the guards had knocked out Felix, I lost it. I was in such rage, I was so mad, I regained control of my body. I screamed in anger and sprung at the guard who had hit Felix, Grabbing his neck tightly and screaming in his face. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! HOW DARE YOU?!" I was pulled back by another guard, whom I elbowed in the ribs. A few more guards came and held back my arms, preventing me from punching or hitting. I tried head-butting, but they were out if my necks reach, So i thrashed around in hopes of knocking them off me. But I couldn't, and I had to watch as Felix's unconscious body was dragged away.

"NO NO NO! Where are you taking him?!" I yelled again. I was snacked in my face, tasting blood in my mouth and dark spots dancing across my vision. Suddenly, all hands were off of me and the guards who held me down were on the ground around me. I spat out blood and rubbed my eyes quickly, looking around to see the two men who dressed me earlier towering above the knocked out guards. Marzia rushed down next to me and tackled the darker haired man in a hug. It almost seemed like she was crying.... Before I knew it, The two men disappeared and Marzia. dragging me out of the castle.
"C'mon we are leaving. Scott and Russ are going to go get Felix." Marzia informed me. Luckily, no one followed us. It was a miracle almost. As we got to our destination and waited for Felix, Scott, And Russ, Marzia told me what was going to happen after we wed. I paled and my breath hitched when she said that she would kill me. Im just glad she had a change of heart.
¥¥ Present¥¥

Now that I think about it, Marzia had changed a lot in character after she met Felix... Could she....? No she cant. She cant have feelings for him!