Hospital Expirience

Ryan:

I wheeled Felix up from the lobby of the hospital. The doctors didn't want him to walk quite yet. He might end up falling, and if he falls and hits his head theres a good chance he can slip into another coma. I didn't want that and i seriously doubt he didn't either. "Ryannnn, My legs fell asleep. Can I please just stand up for a second?" He tried to stand up but I pushed him back down into the chair. "No Felix. I cant take that chance." He let out a huff and crossed his arms, puffing out his cheeks and pouting. "Stop being so adorable!" I warned him, playfully messing up his hair. I stopped pushing the chair and walked in front of him, Kneeling down and rubbing my hand up and down his thigh. He let out a shaky sigh and I smirked. "If you behave yourself, when we get home I'll reward you~" I mumbled to him in my lower, sexier voice. I stopped moving my hand right before my fingers grazed his crotch. I stood up and leaned over, kissing him before beginning to wheel him back into his hospital room. The entire way, He was quiet and uncomfortably shifting in his chair. I chuckled to myself and pushed hum into the room, picking him up bridle style and laying him down on the bed. I sat down on the bed near his waist and took hold of his hand. He flinched in slight pain and clenched his teeth. "Im sorry Felix, I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologized, Truly meaning it. He smiled at me and crawled onto his knees, kneeling next to me. "Its okay, Its my fault for taking off the bandaid..." He told me. He crawled on top my lap and wrapped his legs around my waist, Pressing himself against me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled himself closer against me and shoved his face into the crook of my neck. I snaked my arms around his midsection and hugged him back tightly. "Ryan? When can I leave?" He whispered to me. I sighed against his head and kissed his temple. "The doctor told me by the end of the week, possibly sooner." He let out a huff of annoyance. "Thats not soon enough. I want to leave now. I hate it here!" He held onto me tighter. I rubbed his back, going lower than intended and causing him to shift uncomfortably on my lap. "I can see If I can take you out tomorrow." I felt him smile against my skin and nod. "So what reward do I get when we get home?" He asked, a seductive tone added to his voice. "I'll do whatever you want me to do." I answered, him visibly shivering. "Great~" I licked my neck and I a chill ran down my spine. "Okay Fe, so if Im able to take you out tomorrow, what would you want to do?" I asked him. He paused, I'm guessing to think, for a good few minutes. "Can we just go out to Mcdonalds? I can pick my wallet up if we stop at home. And I want to go to a park!" He babbled on excitedly. I giggled at his cuteness. Eventually, Felix slipped off my lap and sat back down on the bed. "So, where did they put all the IV's?" I asked him, he gave me a puzzled look, but pointed some of them out. I picked up his left arm and kissed all the spots he pointed out. The two In his hand and the four on his arm. I moved on to his right arm, only one in his right hand but 6 in his arm. He pointed out the three ob his stomach and I pulled up his hospital gown to kiss those too. Luckily he was wearing underwear. He pointed out two small holes on the inside of his legs, nearly inches from his 'special spot' . I wedged myself in between his legs and leaned down, kissing the slightly bruised spots in his pale skin. I pulled back down his gown and slid up to him, wrapping my arms around him.

I got up, leaving him confused. but I looked back to him and smiled sweetly. In the time Ive spent in the hospital with Felix, So many people have commented on my long, tied back hair and it was getting annoying. I walked down to the front desk and requested scissors. The woman at the front desk looked at me confused, but gave me a pair nonetheless. I walked into the nearest bathroom and stared at the mirror. I never quite realized how long my hair was. It reached slightly past my waist and had a blue and green wrap covering the first few inches, maybe 5 or 6 inches of the first half of the long oak strands. I sighed as I gripped my hair, bringing the scissors to the base of the ponytail. I heard a snipping sound and soon enough, the long part if my hair was gone. I stared down at the hair in my hand before throwing it into the trash bin. Its hard to believe that just a few weeks ago, I was prince of Atlantis. Now Im just your average everyday person. I prefer this life. Then again, I prefer any life as long as Felix is part if it.

I returned the scissors and went back up to Felix's room. When I entered the room, I first noticed he was sleeping. I 'aww'd and laid back down next to him. He quickly snuggled back into my warmth and i chuckled quietly, not wanting to wake my sleeping beauty. Maybe I'll wake him up with a kiss in the morning.

A/N:
Heeeeey~ So thank you for reading this story! I know its crap but hey! Im trying here. Anyway, Im thinking about having you guys decide what the next chapter will be about, whether you want more mentions of Ryan's old life in Atlantis or you want a full on smut scene; You decide~! So if you could please put a comment and tell me what you guys think!
~Ciao~!