Clothing

Ryan:

It was finally Friday. Felix could finally come home from the hospital! I never left his side, but I could tell he was miserable stuck in that bed. The doctors also confirmed that he could walk again without the risk of falling into another coma. We could leave anytime after the doctor finished checking on Felix. I watched her rub his chest with some weird metal disk thing that connected to her ears. A stethoscope I think it was called? It made me mad. I didn't want anyone but me touching him. This entire week I've been fantasizing about him, About everything I could do to him, about doing anything i can do to pleasure him. I shivered as a perverted image flashed across my eyes and made me smile widely. I bit my lip and shifted, imagining me touching Felix instead of that nurse. The nurse pulled the nubs put of her ears and wrote something down on her clipboard. "Now Mr. Felix..... "Did she not know how to pronounce his last name? "Your heart beat is quicker than normal, But its not terribly bad. Im going to prescribe you a medication. Now It will make you a lot.... looser. So Ryan?" She turned to me. "I need you to watch over him, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. If he acts like he's on drugs on drunk, Its completely normal. Just take these for about a week and don't do anything that requires too much physical activity." She explained. I nodded and she handed a piece of paper to Felix, before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her. Felix sighed and reached for his shirt, pulling it back on. I got up from my chair and walked over to him.

"Are you almost ready to leave, Fe?"
I asked. He turned to me and smiled.

"Yeah, just a few minutes..." He answered. He leaned over slightly and stretched his arms, groaning as his bones cracked. I smirked and sat down across from him, crossing my legs and leaning my elbows on my knees. I Watched in amusement as he continued to crack his bones.

"Stiff much?"
I muttered, he stopped stretching and his face went slightly red. I laughed quietly and moved next to him. I rubbed his back. "Here.... lay down..." He looked at me slightly confused, but laid down on his stomach nonetheless. I began to rub and knead at his muscles in between his shoulders, on his shoulders, and all over his back. "Your really tense." I stated bluntly. He sighed contently and he visibly relaxed. I kneaded harder around his neck and kissed in between his shoulder blades. I pulled my hands away, him being a lot less tense. He grunted and started wiggling around. I smiled at his adorableness and helped him sit back up. I opened my legs and scooted him back, Pressing his back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and pulled him closer against me. Felix leaned his head against my chest and covered my hands with his own. I started to kiss and suckle on his neck. He turned his head slightly to allow me better access. "R-Ryan... n-not here...." He whispered out. I could tell he was struggling to keep in his moans. I smirked and licked his neck, pulling away and getting off the bed. I helped him get to his feet. He stumbled and fell into my chest, but I kept him on his feet.

"Im ready to leave. Lets go home." He muttered, still having his face pressed into my chest. I helped him off off me and steadied him. I smiled sweetly down at him and took his hand, leading him out the door.

£¥¥Time skip¥¥£

Felix automatically went to his room and flopped down on his bed, wiggling around and messing his futon up. I laughed a little and began to strip. Three weeks trapped in clothes was really uncomfortable! Once Felix noticed what I was doing, he blushed and covered his eyes with his hands. I walked casually over to him and grabbed his wrists, gently prying his hands from his eyes. "Its okay Love, Look at me..." I spoke in a soothing tone. He adverted his eyes from the floor to me. I climbed onto the bed in front if him, propping myself up on my knees and keeping my balance by holding into Felix. He blushed even harder and tried to look away again, but I moved my hands to cup his face, forcing him to loom at me. He was so nervous and bashful~! It was so cute!!

"You're too cute for your own good."
I told him, leaning closer and ghosting my lips over his. He fell back and I leaned over him. I put one of my legs in between his legs and pressed against his crotch, while the other stayed outside of his other leg. He groaned and shifted uncomfortably. A sly smirk spread on my face and I continued to grind my knee into his 'special pot'. I ate up all of his wonderful reactions, licking my lips as he bit his own. I moved my hands back to his wrists and pressed them against the bed right next to his head. Felix turned his head and mewled. He sounded so irresistible. It was taking all my strength not to take him. But I wanted to have our first time at the right time. Yes I have had the biggest crush -No I have loved him- for about a year, but I want it to be perfect. It has to feel special, because mating with someone is a special thing. I grinned internally to myself as I got off of Felix. He sat up, staring at me and occasionally glancing down at my privates before looking back up at my face with a red tint decorating his face. I got off the bed and walked quickly to the bathroom, Drawing him a nice warm bath before walking back into his room.

"Now Felix, I don't want to sound mean, but you really stink."

He looked down at his feet and twiddled his thumbs.

"Yeah I know. Sponge baths don't do much."

I laughed out and stalked over to him, beginning to tug at his shirt. He blushed again and lifted his arms, giving me the signal it was okay to strip him. I pulled his shirt over his head and kneeled down, kissing right below his navel and unbuttoning his pants. I slipped those down, his boxers following suit. He looked anywhere but at me and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. I could tell he was embarrassed. He moved his hands to cover his length, but I stopped him.

"Felix, Don't hide yourself from me."
I grinned and stood back up, pulling his hands up to hold my shoulders as my hands pulled at his waist. I led him into the bathroom and sat him down in the warm bubbly water. I ran my fingers through his hair, getting it wet. I like this. I like it a lot.