Happiness is.....

Cry:

I pushed Felix down on his bed, kissing and sucking his already swollen lips. "I love you...... I love you......" I repeated over and over whenever our lips parted at the turn if our heads. "Me too Ryan.. Oh god..... Ryan~!" Felix moaned out. Felix had told me what that noise was called; moaning. I slid my hands down his body and started to slip off his shirt, rubbing the flesh that was now exposed to my very touch. He let out a long moan and bucked his hips up and pressed into mine. I pulled away and began to pull away. He began to protest but stopped when i began to push myself into his entrance. He moaned loudly, it sounded slightly pained, but he kept telling me to push in further. I got all the way in and started going out, only to slam back in when i was still only an inch inside him. He screamed out in ecstasy as i pounded in and out if him. I started to pump his member, watching as what was called 'Pre-cum' leaked from the tip. I felt a knot in my stomach, And i knew what was going to happen. "FELIX IM GONNA-!!!"

I woke up in a cold sweat. I rubbed my head, as for some reason i had the worst migraine. I clenched my eyes shut and tried to fall back asleep, but my head hurt to much. I didn't want to get up and wake Felix up. I looked over at him. Yes, We were sleeping in the same bed until he could get a bed for me, but i didn't mind sleeping with him. It was nice. I heard him begin to shift in his sleep and mumble. He was waking up. I quickly began to pretend to sleep. I listened as he sat up. "What the.....?" He began. I assume he was looking at me. He crawled over to my side if the bed and squatted right by my waist. I felt his finger prod at my penis. I felt the need to moan, but i was able to hold it in. He began to palm me through the bedsheets and i couldn't help but moan. He paused and i knew I was caught. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out if my eyes. "Hey, morning Felix...." I looked at his face. His eyes were wide and his skin was flushed bright red. I glanced down at my crotch and saw his hand still there. I quirked an eyebrow and smirked at him. "I-I-I saw that you w-were kind-kinda hard a-and i wanted to help so you w-w-wouldn't have to deal with it this morning!" He tried to explain. I chuckled at his stuttering. He tried to pull his hand away, but I placed my own over his hand, keeping it situated on my erection. "Thank you Felix... You can still help me...." I suggested. I watched as his face went redder and his eyes widened even more. "I-I-I...." "Sshhh, Its okay Felix.... I don't mind...." I cut him off, leaning closer to him, our noses brushing against each other. He let out a shuddery breath and i smirked, amused at his nervousness. "N-No I cant...." He gasped out, jerking his hand from me and rushing out of the room. I sighed sadly. "But I love you Felix...." I whimpered out, too soft for him to have heard. I staggered out of bed and to the bathroom. I needed to get this erection off my shoulders before I apologized to him. I closed the door and sat on the toilet, beginning to think about Felix.

Felix:

I sat at the kitchen table, holding my head. Oh god.... what have I done? That was the perfect fucking chance to tell him, to show him how I really felt. God I am such a IDIOT! I slapped my forehead, punishing myself for my stupidity. And worst of all I left him alone and confused! I pushed myself up from the table and brought myself to the medicine cabinet. I took some aspirin and hoped that maybe my head would stop pounding. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned around, only to see a beautiful pale face framed with slightly curly oak hair and bright blueish green eyes. "Ryan I-" " Im sorry Felix, I didn't mean to make you angry..." He cut me off, his words dripping with sadness. I smiled sweetly at him and patted his shoulder. "Its okay....." I told him and playfully kissed his cheek. "Felix... I kind of made another mess in the bathroom, can i have the paper towels so i can clean it up?" He asked, still seeming a bit sad. "Its alright Ryan, I'll clean it up. I mean its my fault for touching you...." I told him, Grabbing a role of paper towels and making my way towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it. there was a lot more than yesterday. I decided i wouldn't consume it this time, This would be punishment for me. I don't deserve to consume anything that came out of his beautiful body. I sighed to myself and began wiping down the bathroom, finishing faster than yesterday, seeing as how i didn't finger myself this time... I threw out the used paper towels and walked back into the kitchen. "Ryan, I want to go out today. Can you get dressed?" I asked him politely. He sighed and got up from the table. "I will only wear clothes for you... If anyone else told me to I would decline." He said, trudging to my room. "Just choose whatever you want, Man!!" I yelled to him. He came back a few minutes later, wearing light blue skinny jeans and a green T-Shirt. "You look nice," I commented, him blushing. "Thanks...." He mumbled. I chuckled and went to go get dressed, settling on loose black jeans and a red T-shirt.

£¥¥TIME SKIP CUZ TOO LAZY¥¥£

As we drove to the mall, Ryan kept fiddling with his clothes. "Feliiiix...." He complained. I smiled coyly and ignored him. He huffed out and started to rummage through the glove compartment. He pulled out a folded piece of paper and read it, a big cheeky smile spreading across his lips as he continued to read it. he 'awwww'd, and it was then when i realized what he was reading. I quickly snatched it from his hand, crumpled it up, and threw it in the backseat. "How far did you get?!" I asked him frantically. "Not far." I sighed relieved. He didn't finish it. He was reading a poem i wrote about him, about my love for him, though I didn't say his name until the very end. I wrote it a while ago, when I still knew him by 'Cry'. Thank god he didn't finish it.

Ryan:

'Happiness is having someone to love
Its being able to say you care for someone deeply.
I can say Im happy now
I have that person I love
And though we can never be together,
Im happy
Im happy He's my friend
That he saved me a while ago
Saved not only my life, but my sanity as well
I'm happy to know him
To be lucky enough to have met him
Im happy as long as He's happy
I love you Cry
Happiness is having you in my life"

I read the poem over and over again. But before i could finish it for the fourth time, It was ripped from my hands. "How far did you get?!" He asked frantically. "Not far." I answered, not technically lying. I really didn't get that far on that fourth time reading it. He sighed relived and pulled up to a large building. "We are here," He said blankly. We exited his 'car' and walked into the large building. I looked around, seeing many different varieties of items in different stores. Suddenly as we were walking past a spencers, a group of girls walked in front of us. they all had far too much makeup on, were wearing very skimpy clothing, long painted nails, and giant hair. from what Felix had told me, they were whores. "Hey you guys are pretty damn hot." One of the blondes told me, bringing one of her long tan fingers to my chest and caressing it. I took a step back and she pouted, stepping closer to me and pressing her chest up against me. Her cleavage poking out way to much from her low collated belly shirt. I pushed her away. She let out a huff and snaked her hand around to my backside, cupping my ass. "Oh come on hun, We can show you a good time~" She was flirting with me! The bitch! I slapped her hand away and pushed past her and her group of friends. "Felix, can we go?" He nodded quickly and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from that group of skanks. "Ryan, lets go to the bathroom. No women will be there to try and seduce you.... plus i have to pee." I nodded upon his request and allowed him to lead me to the bathrooms. He rushed into one of the stalls and I stood by awkwardly. Finally he finished and went to the sinks to wash his hands. "That poem you wrote was beautiful." I started, him visibly seizing up. "When did you write it?" I asked him. It must have been a while ago, seeing as how he used Cry instead of Ryan. "A-A few weeks ago... maybe a month?" He answered, his voice quivering. I smiled at wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing myself to him. Felix looked up into the mirror in front of us and stared at me from it. I stared back at his reflection and rested my chin on his shoulder. "Well Felix, Happiness to me is......."