Warning: Smut

Felix:

I pulled Ryan frantically into the house, Jumping on him and wrapping my legs around him. He tumbled back and hit the wall nearly falling. "F-Felix what are you-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss, licking his bottom lip before plunging my tongue into his mouth, still agape in shock. He moaned and started slipping down the wall, a soft thump sounding when he touched the floor. I pulled away slightly. "Ry...Ryan... I missed you..." I gasped out, taking a deep intake of air before connecting our lips once more. Our tongues danced in a frenzy and Ryan slid his hands around my back, placing his palms on my lower back and pressing me closer to him. I meshed my own hands into his chocolate brown hair, pressing our faces close enough to possibly brake our noses. I didn't mind though. I wanted to be as close to this wonderful man as I could. He pulled away without any warning, my tongue lolling out of his mouth. "Hff... but... but Ive only been... gone for a day...." He gasped for breath. I tried my best to not smirk, but failed anyways. "But its felt like an eternity..." I retorted once i had caught my breath. He smiled like the cheshire cat and rubbed his hands over my back. We stayed like that for a few minutes, our faces millimeters apart, staring at each other lovingly as my arms snaked around Ryan's neck and his hands slid to grip lightly at the waistband of my jeans. His fingertips slipped slightly under the denim, making me shiver from anticipation and from the coldness of his fingers. I pressed down against Ryan, Grinding my crotch against his and making him groan. How did his voice always manage to sound so intoxicating? I licked his bottom lip teasingly, increasing the pressure, making his head tip back and a long moan to escape his lips.

"Felix... Lets... uh lets go to the bedroom?" He suggested. I nodded. The living room was no place for 'this' to happen. I got off of him and helped him to his feet. I kept my eyes from his lower regions. I already knew what was going on down there, and I would just get really awkward if I looked. I led him to the bedroom, Falling onto the bed on my back and pulling him down with me, His legs on either side of my waist and his hands positioned right next to my head. He looked really nervous now that I look fully at his face. This must be pretty special to him.... I lifted my hand to cup his chin. Ryan closed his eyes and leaned into my palm, turning his head a bit to kiss it. His lips were trembling quite a bit.

"Ryan... Am I pushing it...?" I asked, slightly fearful of his answer. Ryan opened his eyes and turned his head back to look directly at me. "Not at all, love. Im just....nervous is all...." I cocked my head gently and sweetly smiled up at him. "Why are you nervous?" I asked him in a hushed voice, almost a whisper. He averted his eyes to anything but me, a blush forming across his perfect cheeks. "Its just... its just my first time. and i don't really know how to do it! Like what if I mess up? And.... and what if you end up hating me for it?" His voice quivered at the end, the blush darkening as he continued on. I rubbed his cheek and beckoned his eyes to look back at mine. "Nothing would ever make me hate you... and if it makes you feel any better... its my first time too...." My voice got quieter and I could feel a pink hue spreading across my own cheeks. He smiled wide and leaned down kissing my nose. "You'll have to guide me, you know?" I chuckled and nodded my head, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer to me. I kissed his neck as he snuggled into the crook of mine. I nipped at his collar bone and started sucking just above it, leaving a soon-to-be hickey there. Ryan's hands traveled down my torso, leaving a tingling trail and hooked his thumbs into my belt loops. "Is this okay?" He whispered against my neck, his warm breath tickling me and making me shiver. "Y-Yeah...." I whimpered. I felt him smirk against my skin as he almost painfully slowly pulled my jeans off my hips and down my legs. I kicked them off and spread my legs, letting Ryan lay in between them on top of me. Ryan's hands snaked back up my torso, going under my shirt and teasing my nipples, pinching and pulling them with a gentle touch. He leaned over my face and took my bottom lip in between his teeth, nibbling and pulling at my already swollen lip. I moaned loudly "AAUGH-Oh god Ryan~!" when Ryan slipped one of hid hands into my boxers and started to stroke me. I clutched at his hair, and I felt him flinch a little, so I loosened my grip on his chocolaty locks. Ryan's hand nudged my boxers down inch by inch until they were around my knees, almost fully exposing me to him. He increased his speed and friction, making me writhe in pleasure as he worked at all parts if my body. Ryan's hands pulled away from me and he sat up, straddling my waist. I propped myself up on my elbows, gasping and panting. I wanted to do something too, though, so I used the last of my energy to flip us. I sat on His chest, kicking off my boxers and scooting down to kneel in between his legs.

"Felix, what are you doing...?" I smirked at him and propped his legs up on my shoulders. "Its nothing you wont like...." I hinted, kissing the inside if his thigh quickly. He gave me a confused look, but his expression only grew more confused when I grabbed his wrists and punned them to his sides. "Cant have you using your hands." I mumbled, leaning down and licking the tip of his member. Dear God he tasted better than I could have dreamed! I greedily licked up and down his length several times before putting the head in my mouth. Ryan tried to move his hands, but I had an Iron grip on his wrists. He moaned and tried thrusting up into my mouth, but I held his hips firmly also and kept them pinned down. I lolled my tongue around his slit teasingly, sucking a little bit. I started to work my way down him, the sweet taste of his pre-cum coating my tastebuds and making me crave for more. My chin hit the base of him and I stopped, letting myself get used to his massive appendage in my throat. I began to bob my head after a few second, my ears being filled with lustful, intoxicating, wonderful moans and groans from Ryan. I bobbed my head up one last time before Ryan's seed shot down my throat. I tried to swallow all I could, But some of it leaked out of my mouth and onto his thighs. I pulled off of him, lucking up the rest of the sperm from his thighs. I glanced up at Ryan, and I was pleased with his expression to say the least. He was bright red with sweat coating his forehead, his eyes half lidded and clouded with lust, His hair matted down slightly from his sweat, He looked gorgeous.

I gently took His legs off of my shoulders and I crawled on top of him, My face a fraction of an inch away from his. "I love how you taste" I whispered seductively. Ryan choked on his words and shakily brought his hands to my hips. "I want you Ryan." I whispered. "I want to feel you inside of me." I whispered again, but my volume raising slightly. Somehow, His face got redder and he nodded, almost as if he was in a trance. "J-Just tell m-me what to-to do..." He mumbled embarrassed. I chuckled at his cuteness, Threw off my shirt, and laid down on my back, legs spread and raised.

"Come in between my legs and prop then up on your shoulders." He did as he was instructed, and looked at me for guidance. I chuckled shakily again and bit my lips. Sweet Jesus nipples this was embarrassing to explain. "Now one at a time, put your fingers inside of me..." I trailed off. He looked at me confused. "But wont that hurt a bit?" I nodded. "Thats the point.... its...its supposed to make it less painful for me..." He nodded his head slowly and put one of his gingers at my entrance, pushing it in and out slowly. It didn't feel to good, but it didn't feel bad either. after a few pumps of his first finger, he inserted the second one and started scissoring them. He seemed to know what he was doing.... ish. I groaned out in discomfort. Ryan stopped and looked at me concerned, but I gave him a nod of approval to keep going. After the third finger, I was pretty used to it and I figured I was ok. "Alright Ryan, that's enough. Now line yourself up with me and slowly press in." He Did as he was told once again. I guess I underestimate his size.... I felt like I was being split open. "R-Ryan... Its hurts..." He stopped pushing in and brought his hand to stroke my hair. "Im sorry baby... do you want me to stop?" I shook my head dramatically. "No no Im fine... I'll get used to it.." I slowly slid my hands down to my butt, spreading them in hopes to ease the pain a little, which it did. But only a tiny bit. I groaned again in pain and shifted. "Its all the way in... tell me when to move.." Ryan informed me. I looked up at him, a few tears falling from my eyes. "Just kiss me.... please.." I whimpered. He smiled down at me, leaning over and connecting our lips. As our kiss continued, I began to get used to the new intrusion, and I felt the immense need and want for him to move. I tilted my head, Our lips unlocking. "M-Move..." I told him. I heard him giggle and He began to move, going in and out of me and a painfully slow pace. The fucker was teasing me! "Goddamit Ryan go faster! Harder! Please!" I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't stop myself from screaming it. He let out a low, dangerous sounding chuckle and his thrusts became incredibly rough. I loved it. "Aaagh Ryan! More Oh god please!!" I screamed, My back arching and my legs spasming. A familiar warm ball knotted in my stomach and I knew I was close. "Im.... I need to!!" I felt Ryan grasp the base of my dick with his thumb and index finger. He leaned over me, and in the sane low dangerous tone as before, he said: "Not yet, baby... lets cum together...." I blushed immensely at his choice of words. Suddenly Ryan hit something that sent sparks of euphoria throughout my body. I screamed out again, begging for him to hit that spot again, only harder and harder each time. "F-F-Felix... Im gonna.... can I...?" He asked, I knew what he was talking about of course. "Yea-eah~!" I moaned out. Ryan let go of my length and at the same time, I released all over our chests and Ryan filled me up, to the point were there was cum spilling down my thighs and onto the now messy futon.