Legs

Felix:

My lips still tingle. When i kissed Cry, even if it was just a graze if the lips, I felt a surge run through my lips, through my heart. I closed my eyes slowly and took in all that had happened already. The kiss, The potions, The new tail,.....and Marzia. I hate her already. She cant have Cry. Only I can. I want him to be mine and for me to be his. The girl was stunning though. I wrapped my arms loosely around myself and shivered as i thought about Cry's wedding, with Marzia being the bride.

I felt warm arms wrap around my skinny frame and pull me against a very nicely toned body. I sighed and leaned into Cry's body, burring my face into his collar bone. "Cry...." I murmured out, Wrapping my arms around him and listening to his soothing heartbeat. "Hm?" I mumbled, burring his masked face into my hair. I shrugged and held him tighter, earning a chuckle from the man i love.

"Felix.... I need to tell you something.... Im running away, and i want to stay with you." He whispered out against my hair. "Why? its so nice here," I asked him, honestly wondering why he would ever leave. "Because Being prince isn't all that great, up until about a year ago, i couldn't leave the castle, I Cant take this fucking mask off, I have to be wedded to The bitch, and.... and I love a human...." He muttered the last part out.

I felt a pang of sadness in my heart. I thought i was the only human he knew, I thought i was special, He doesn't love me. I smiled sadly and feigned happiness in my voice. "Of course you can stay with me~ I'll help you with whoever you love if you want me too." I ushered on, earning a kiss on the top of my head. "Thank you Felix..." I mused out, I smiled at his sincerity, rubbing his back gently. "Cry... can we leave now? I don't want to be in Atlantis anymore." I asked him, only halfway meaning it. I didn't want to be here and the pressure was getting to me, but it was so beautiful here. "Ive been ready to leave for years." He laughed out, unwrapping his arms from me, getting up, and grabbing his bag. He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers before dragging me quickly out of the room, castle, and eventually Atlantis.

As we neared shore, I stopped, Making his halt his swimming along with me.

"Are you sure you want to do this Cry?"

"I am Felix, I need to be with the person I love. I need to be free."

I sighed sadly and began swimming. As we dragged ourselves onto the sandbar and from the water, Cry pulled out the glowing liquids from his satchel. "Are you sure your ready Felix? I mean we have to kiss for it to work.." He talked softly to me, pulling up next to me. I nodded eagerly, but i had to ask:

"Why do we have to kiss for it to work?"

Ryan hesitated before answering.

"Because this potion is technically for lovers, Its so they can 'do it' and have babies. The kiss activates it." He told me. I blushed at the thought and nodded. "You first," He told me,Taking one of the potions and spilling it in his mouth and placing one of his hands on the side of my face. He beckoned me to his face, making me sit taller to get to his height. He connected our lips and pushed the sweet liquid into my mouth, making me swallow it. I shuddered as i felt his tongue brush against my bottom lip. He pulled away sooner than i wanted him to and sighed, Staring into my eyes through the holes in his mask. "Your turn~" i sang out nervously. He smirked awkwardly from behind his mask before pulling one of his webbed hands to its white rim. "Hold on..." He whispered out, whipping the mask off to reveal the gorgeous, flawless pale skin, his perfectly straight nose, his full pink lips, and his beautiful, beautiful tinted green blue eyes. I blushed and he smiled. I pulled one of the potions from him and put it in my mouth, climbing onto his lap and staring into his eyes. yes i was aware i was butt naked, do I care? Not really. I pressed my lips to his and i felt his hands snake to my hips, pulling me closer to him. I pushed the liquid into his open mouth, him quickly swallowing it, but i didn't pull away.

Cry:

I swallowed the potion quickly and held him tighter, not wanting this to end. I already made the mistake of pulling away to quickly, i wont do it again. I run my hands up and down his sides slowly as I slipped my tongue into his still open mouth. He didn't protest and instead began to fight my tongue with his own. I heard him moan silently as i trailed my hands down and grabbed his ass, squeezing it before pressing him even closer to me. I felt his....ahem.... lower half press tightly against my abdomen. I smirked against his lips and ran my tongue over his inner cheek, earning a shudder and a tighter grip on my shoulders. eventually though, I ran out of air and had to pull back, a string of saliva still connecting our lips. "O-oh im sorry Cr-" "Ryan, my names Ryan. That was the name i had to have while i was prince." He nodded and blushed, slipping off of me. I got up and helped him up along with me. I stumbled a bit, this being my first time with legs, but Felix had helped me. I stumbled onto him, earning a grunt from him as he steadied me back onto my feet. I blushed and smiled cheekily, watching his facial expression as his eyes wandered down to my privates. His eyes widened and his entire face went bright red. I laughed as he turned around dramatically. "Lets get you some clothes Cr-Ryan...." He muttered out embaressd. I smirked and followed him to a boardwalk with stairs leading up to a house. This should be fun.....