06

Sunday was finally here.

"What's got you smiling like a goof?"

Jaebeom turned around with a smile and happily answered his manager's question.

"I'm meeting someone after my shift," He said as another excitable tremor went through him.

His manager, Jay, raised an eyebrow at him and smirked, "Must be nice to be young."

Jaebeom nodded in agreement and went back to doing his job, taking a customer's order.

Time flew by quickly and it was already the end of Jaebeom's shift. Eagerly, he searched the vicinity for Jinyoung and his face lit up as he spotted the bespectacled boy entering a cafe.

"Jinyoung!" He called out, immediately taking off his apron and chucking it into the cabinet.

Jinyoung waved at him and smiled warmly.

He looked like a campus heartthrob just standing by the door as he waited for Jaebeom to grab his bag and coat.

"Hi," Jaebeom said breathlessly, grinning widely as he stopped in front of the boy.

"Hi, how was your shift?" Jinyoung asked, tilting his head to the side.

Ignoring the way his heart palpitated, Jaebeom swallowed nervously and answered, "It was good! I didn't have to deal with any annoying customers today."

Jinyoung nodded in understanding, a dimpled smile on display.

Jaebeom turned back to give a quick wave to his coworkers before stepping out of the cafe with Jinyoung.

The weather seemed to be getting colder as the days passed and Jaebeom was eagerly looking forward to the first snowfall of the season.

"So... Wanna get lunch together?"

Jaebeom turned to look at Jinyoung, embarrassed that he had just been caught daydreaming.

He hastily nodded, "Yes, I haven't had a chance to eat anything yet today."

Jinyoung pouted at his answer.

"That's not healthy," He stated, his eyebrows knitted together with worry.

Jaebeom grinned sheepishly his hand reaching up to rub the back of his neck out of habit.

"Sorry," He apologized.

Unexpectedly, Jinyoung lifted a finger and poked Jaebeom's cheek.

"You've lost weight," Jinyoung commented, still pouting.

Speechless, Jaebeom stayed completely still and let Jinyoung continue to prod his cheek gently.

After a few more seconds of prodding, Jinyoung stopped his ministrations and kept his hand in the pockets of his coat.

"Let's go get something to eat then," He grinned, holding out his other hand to Jaebeom.

Without wasting a second, Jaebeom took Jinyoung's warms hand and put their intertwined hands into his coat pocket.

"Let's go." He said, smirking in triumph as he started to walk down the street.

*
Jinyoung was giddy with excitement.

He had excitedly prepared for his meet-up with Jaebeom on Sunday ever since they started their email correspondence.

The emailing had become so frequent that Jinyoung found himself falling asleep with his laptop next to him for the past few nights.