08

"Hm... cute," Jaebeom muttered to himself.

He had tried his best to pay attention to the movie but Olaf on the big screen was definitely not as interesting as Jinyoung.

Jaebeom felt the strain in his eyeballs as he continued to side-eye Jinyoung, his neck was stiff as he tried to keep his posture toward the front, so as to subtly disguise his staring which was plain as day to any other person.

Fortunately, Jinyoung was too engrossed with the movie to notice much.

Jaebeom's gaze followed Jinyoung's hands as they continuously moved from the popcorn bucket to his mouth till his cheeks were full and slightly bulging.

Swallowing quickly, Jaebeom tore his eyes away from Jinyoung, averting his gaze back to the big screen where Kristoff had begun to sing.

He kept his gaze on the screen, observing the animation as he tried to get his mind off of thoughts about Jinyoung while hearing his rapid heartbeat, pounding in his ears.

It was only their first date and Jaebeom was brought up to be a gentleman. He could afford to bury his desire for as long as Jinyoung needed.

Concentrating on that line of thought, Jaebeom gradually began to relax as he started to pay attention to the movie.

With his attention elsewhere, Jaebeom barely noticed Jinyoung shifting in his seat and leaning towards him, his lips coming dangerously close as he whispered into Jaebeom's ear.

"Do you want some?" Jinyoung whispered, bringing up a handful of popcorn to Jaebeom's line of sight.

Jaebeom blinked once, then twice. His ear that Jinyoung just spoke into felt incredibly hot and Jaebeom sunk further into his seat, almost as if he had been cornered by a beast.

A beast that was looking at him innocently with wide doe-eyes.

Frozen in place, Jaebeom eventually wore out Jinyoung's patience, and a piece of popcorn was brought to his lips.

"I'll feed you then," Jinyoung whispered again. This time, a hint of amusement in his tone.

Risking a glance, Jaebeom saw Jinyoung grinning as he reached into the bucket to scoop out another handful of popcorn, his face illuminated by the blue light from the big screen.

The sight instantly sent Jaebeom's heart into another spell, thundering in his chest as if it was trying to get out.

Jinyoung held a piece of popcorn to Jaebeom's lips and Jaebeom obediently opened his mouth, allowing Jinyoung to feed him as if he were a child.

Throughout the movie, Jinyoung continued to casually feed Jaebeom popcorn. Jinyoung's fingertips brushing against his lips sent shivers down Jaebeom's spine every time.

It was a feat in itself that Jaebeom has lasted throughout the movie without doing something stupid. His lips still felt tingly and Jinyoung's presence beside him was still as intoxicating as ever.

He wanted to get closer.

"I really liked the song Elsa sang," Jinyoung stated, turning to face Jaebeom suddenly.

The suddenness of Jinyoung's statement made Jaebeom panic as he tried to school his expression into one that would've made him look cool.

"Yeah? It's called 'Into the Unknown'." Jaebeom replied, clearing his throat.

Around them, the parents and children were already beginning to leave the theatre, generating buzzing chatter that Jaebeom tuned out as he admired Jinyoung's features under the fluorescent lights.

"Shall we leave too?" Jinyoung asked, averting his eyes shyly as he stood up and extended his hand towards Jaebeom.

Jaebeom noticed the growing blush on the younger's cheeks and took his hand while swallowing simultaneously.

Seeing the shy and nerdy Jinyoung be assertive was a thrill to Jaebeom and he wished to see more, feel more.

"We have to leave at some point anyway." Jaebeom joked, warmth blooming in his chest when he heard Jinyoung's answering laugh.

With their hands tightly intertwined, Jaebeom wondered if what they had was too good to be true.

There wasn't a label on their relationship just yet and Jaebeom was absolutely fine with going at a pace comfortable for Jinyoung.

But... he was getting impatient as well.

Jinyoung's plump, cherry red lips were devastatingly attractive. Every time Jaebeom's eyes wandered towards those sinful features, his thoughts would skydive into the gutter as fantasies of Jinyoung filled his head.

Their relationship so far had been pure and innocent, seeming like puppy love, and Jaebeom felt slightly guilty for having dirty thoughts of the other.

After all, he was a healthy young male.

"Beommie!"

"Huh?" Jaebeom responded absentmindedly, as Jinyoung snapped his fingers at his face.

"You weren't responding to your name at all. I had to call you Beommie for you to finally answer me." Jinyoung explained, smiling wryly.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I just got lost in my thoughts." He apologized, tapping his head twice with the heel of his palm.

"What were you thinking about?" Jinyoung questioned, his head tilted to the side as he looked at him curiously.

Biting down on his lower lip, Jaebeom rapidly ran through his thoughts, hoping to find a less honest answer instead of straightforwardly telling Jinyoung that he was fantasizing about him.

"I... Uh- I was just thinking about the o-other song from Frozen 2." He answered, fumbling his words.

Jinyoung didn't take the bait.

"Which one?" He questioned further, narrowing his eyes at Jaebeom.

Unable to give an immediate reply, Jinyoung smirked wickedly and pointed a finger at him.

"You were thinking about something dirty weren't you?" Jinyoung teased, a knowing glint in his eye.

Flustered, Jaebeom was quick to deny it. He released his grip on Jinyoung's hand to hold up both of his hands in a surrendering gesture.

"I swear I wasn't!" He protested, his ears felt hot as they burned in embarrassment.

Jinyoung clicked his tongue and shook his head disapprovingly.

"I know you're a hot-blooded young male, but really? Elsa is literally a cartoon character."

Huh?

Did Jinyoung think that Jaebeom was having dirty thoughts about Elsa? A cartoon character? A fictional woman?

"Jinyoung... I'm not- I wasn't thinking about Elsa or Anna or even Olaf!" Jaebeom shrieked, his breathing quickened as he became increasingly flustered.

"You weren't?" Jinyoung frowned, a cute pout forming on his lips.

"Yeah! I was thinking about you!"

***

i love jjp sm aaaaaaa
anyways,
#FairTreatmentForGOT7
#GOT7DeservesBetter
#JJPComebackPlease
#ArsSoloPlease