Chapter 81: Battle Of The Elite And Champion Kris and Kim!

The time is now! Kris and Kim are about to battle the Sinnoh Elite four members on the way to becoming Champion! Kris is first. She enters the first room.

Aaron: welcome young trainer! I hope you are ready!

Kris: oh I was born ready!

Kim: yeah go Kris, you can do it! Wooooh!

Aaron: ah such confidence, and you have a cheering squad as well, I'm impressed! Let's begin!

Referee: the five on five battle between Aaron of the elite four and Kris the Challenger will now begin!

Aaron: Dustox your up!

Kris: ah bug types! Then I will use you Infernape!

Referee: battle begin!

Kris: use flamethrower!

Aaron: Dustox use Toxic!

Infernape is way faster and launches its flamethrower knocking out the Dustox in one hit!

Referee: Dustox is unable to battle!

Aaron: ahhh that was quick that Infernape of yours is quite strong! Return Dustox now it's your turn Beautifly!

Kris: stay out there Infernape and use flamethrower!

Aaron: don't underestimate my bug types!  Use psychic!

Kris: quick dodge it!

Infernape dodges the Psychic and then uses flamethrower fainting the Beautifly.

Aaron: how is your Pokémon so strong? Return Beautifly! Vespiquen it's your turn!

Kris: I know you are getting tired but one more battle Infernape!

Referee: battle begin!

Kris: use Flamethrower one more time!

Aaron: quick dodge it and then use power gym!

Vespiquen tries to dodge but it's too late it is hit with a flamethrower and faints.

Aaron: oh my I only have two Pokémon left! Heracross it's your turn!

Kris: Infernape take a rest! Staraptor it's your turn!

referee: battle begin!

Staraptor faints the Heracross is three turns. Now Aaron is down to his last Pokémon!

Aaron: Drapion I need you!

Kris: what? But that's not a bug type Pokémon!
Oh well let's try this! Return Staraptor! Hippowdon spotlight!

Referee: battle begin!

Kris: Use Earthquake!

Aaron: oh A ground type Move, I guess you know your stuff! Use ice fang!

The moves clash! A cloud of smoke appears. When the smoke lifts it looks like both Pokémon have taken a large amount of damage.

Kris: use Earthquake one more time, but this time add in a sand tomb !

Aaron: use ice fang one more time and add a little cross poison!

The moves hit again and just like last time a cloud of smoke appears. When the smoke lifts both Pokémon have fainted.

Referee: both Hippowdon and Drapion are both unable to battle! The win and the match goes to the challenger Kris!

Kris: yes I did!

Kim: way to go Kris that was some awesome battling! I knew you could do it!

Kris: That was just the first battle.The Challenge has just begun!