Chapter 35: Battle of Strength and Friendship!

The next day comes and of course Kim is up before everyone.

Kim: I can't wait to battle the gym leader, but first, I think I will go to the breeder on route 34 and breed some Pokémon while I wait for everyone to wake up. She writes two notes, and leaves them on each door. As she leaves Red wakes and decides to join Kim.

Red: hey honey! I see that you too are an early riser!

Kim: yes I was going to fly back to Route 34 and breed some Pokémon while I waited for everyone to wake up. I left two notes. They won't be up for another two hours.

Red: mind if I join you?

Kim: sure dad, that would be awesome!

Kim brings out her Lugia and the two of them fly back to Route 34 on Kim's baby Lugia.

Red: wow this is so fun! It's not every day that you get to ride on the back of a Lugia!

Kim: yeah I agree, this is awesome!

They get to the daycare.

Kim: hello, I would like to breed my two Magmar please!

Lyra: certainly *she takes the two Pokémon.* We will call as soon as we have any pokéeggs.

Minutes later....

Lyra on the phone: Kim we have six pokéeggs for you.

Kim: thanks those are Magby eggs.
Kim picks them up and switches out her two Magmar for her Electabuzz and Elective.

Minutes later.....

Lyra: we have six pokéeggs for you!
Kim picks up her six Elekid eggs.

Kim: let's now switch to my Wobbuffet please! I would like a Wynaut egg please!

Minutes later.....

Lyra: we have six pokéeggs for you!

Kim: six Wynaut pokéeggs already? Wow, I'll take back my two Wobbuffet now! She hands her shiny ditto with her Togetic in exchange for her two Wobbuffet.

Minutes later.....

Lyra: I have eight pokéeggs for you!

Kim: Togepi eggs, wow that many! Thanks, I'll take back my shiny ditto and Togetic please!

Lyra: certainly here they are! Oh here I recently received a pokéegg from a trainer that did not want it, please take it!

Kim: certainly thank you! Gee I wonder what it is?

Lyra: you will find out when it hatches.

Kim: yeah your right, and that is part of the fun of it. Now will you breed my Chansey with my shiny ditto.

Minutes later....

Lyra: I have eight pokéeggs for you!

Kim: Those are Happiny eggs. I'll take those and switch to breeding my Sudowoodo please!

Minutes later....

Lyra: I have eight pokéeggs for you!

Kim: those are Bonsly eggs! I'll take those back now thanks, Well I think that is all for now! I will come back later if I need to breed more Pokémon.

Lyra: ok oh here let me have your number so that if we get anymore Pokémon eggs we can call you to come get them!

Kim: sure here! * she gives them her number.* thanks bye