Chapter 92: Preparations for the gym battles!

When we last left our Trainers they had just met up again at the Pokémon center in Nimbasa City.

Kim: so guys : what have we found out about Nimbasa City?

Max: I went north east and found route 16. On the way there I found a building called the Musical Theater building. That place had something to do with dancing Pokémon. I was not interested so I head east towards route 16. There are patches of grass with wild Pokémon in them! Further back is a place called Lostlorn Forest. Not sure why it's called that but yeah, it's called that!

Jonathan: really? I went to the north west and found route 5. On the way to route 5 I found two buildings, a big building that design as a sports training center of different types. People and their Pokémon work together as a team playing sports. Depending on what time of day and what day it is will decide what sport is being played. Today is Wednesday. There playing Football today in the Large building and Tennis in the small building.

Kris: I found the Pokémon center and healed up. After that I went exploring and found in the center of Nimbasa is a big building called the Battle Subway.

Kim: cool maybe we can check those buildings out later while we are here!

Max: so Kim you said you found the Pokémon gym?

Kim: yes I did. But you won't believe me when I tell you that it's a roller coaster.

Kris: your right, I don't believe you!

Jonathan: I believe you, Gyms can be anything!

Max: yeah I believe you! Gym leader can design their gyms to test trainers in different challenges.

Kim: follow me! It's over this way!

Kim leads them to the carnival area. They walk over to the roller coaster and start to enter. Kim suddenly sees a sign that reads...

Sorry but the gym leader is out today. She will return tomorrow for any challengers that are wanting to battle.

Kim: awe man looks like we need to find something else to do for the rest of the day.

Suddenly Kim sees a person that is leaving the gym. They seam to work there.

Kim: excuse me, but can I ask you a question?

Trainer: sure what do you want to know?

Kim: we are waiting to challenge the Pokémon gym, but can you tell us what type of Pokémon we will be battling against?

Trainer: are you sure you don't want to have it be a surprise?

Kim: I think I would rather know so that I am prepared for the battles.

Kris: same!

Jonathan: yeah I would rather know so I don't have to battle twice if I were to guess wrong!

Trainer: well, before I tell you, what would you guess the type to be?

Kim: well let's see umm we have already battled a poison type, a bug type, a normal type and a fire water and grass trio gym. I doubt it would be any of those types.

Max: I think maybe steel type because the roller coaster is made of steel!

Jonathan: maybe but I'm not so sure, maybe flying type. You fly around with you Pokémon!

Kris: maybe, but I don't think either of you are correct! I think it's an Electric type gym!

Kim: I think I agree with Kris, this pls does scream out electric type gym!

Trainer: well at least one of you is correct!  This Pokémon gym is indeed an electric type gym!

Kim: oh wow so ground types will help for sure!