Ch. 99: Dragons await at Dragonspiral Tower!

It is the next morning. As always Kim is up early with Max not far behind. Kris and Jonathan are awake soon after. They head to breakfast and then stop at the Pokémon mart that is inside the Pokémon center. After they finish breakfast they then head north to Dragonspiral Tower. Kim sees water surrounding the tower.

Kim: hey look water I wonder what kind of Pokémon are hiding in the water?

Kim and the others use their fishing rods. Suddenly each of them get a tug on their rod.

Kim: hey I've got a bite!

Kris: same!

Jonathan: same here!

Max: I hope it's a strong one!

The four reel in their Pokémon.

Kim: no way it's a shiny Dragonair!

Kris: I got a Dratini!

Max: No way, I got a shiny Dragonite!

Jonathan: I got a Dragonair!

Kim and the others battle the Dragon Pokémon then catch them.

Kim: sweet let me try again!

Kim tries again, this time it's a Dragonite!

Kim battles it with her newly caught shiny Dragonair. She then catches it.

Kim: this is incredible! Let me try one more time!

Kim tries and reels in a shiny Dratini.

Kim: I can't believe my eye, am I dreaming?

Max: if you are, we all are!

Kim: ok guys let's head inside the Dragonspiral tower now.

Max: lead the way!

Kim and the others head inside the Dragonspiral Tower. They start the climb up the stairs. Suddenly they are attacked by wild Pokémon.

Kim: woah those are Druddigon!

Kris: cool I'll one!

Max: same!

Jonathan: it doesn't hurt to have another dragon type Pokémon on the team!

Kim battles and accidentally knocks out the Druddigon. Kris and the others battle and catch their Druddigon.

Kim: man I've got to find another one!

Kim finds another one but this one looks different. It is green with an orange colored head.

Kim: woah a shiny one!

Kris: a shiny where?

Kim battles and catches the shiny Druddigon. Kris and the others are attacked by more Druddigon. They defeat them one by one. Kim finds another normal colored Druddigon and battles it with the shiny one. She then throws a Pokéball and catches it.

Kim: cool I have one of each color now!

Kris: I want a shiny one!

Kim: I'll help you look for one.

Kim and Kris search for a shiny Druddigon. One after another they find regular colored Druddigon. Suddenly Kim finds a different Pokémon. A Golett. Jonathan and Max also find Golett as well. They battle and catch their Golett.

Kim: Hey Kris look it's a Golett, that a ghost type Pokémon right?

Kris: yup that's right wait I found one too, although mine looks different.

Kim: man that's a shiny! You were looking for a shiny Druddigon and found a shiny Golett instead. That's funny!

Kris: I'm going to catch it!