Chapter 20: On Our Way To The Elite Four And The Champion!

We last left off with Kris wondering if she should leave and go on her own adventure by herself! Kim wakes up as normal before anyone else and then goes outside and levels up her Mankey.

Kim: I hear a Pokémon! She sends out Mankey when she sees what type of Pokémon it is.

Rattata: Ratta, Ratta,Rattata ! (What are you doing invading my territory?)

Kim: I am sorry to bother you little Rattata!
The Rattata tackles Kim's Mankey!

Kim: Mankey use seismic toss!
The move does a lot of damage, but not enough to k-o the Rattata.

The Rattata tackles again!

Kim: quick dodge it and use seismic toss again! This time the move hits and knocks out the Rattata.

Kim: great job Mankey! Just then a Pokémon appears in the tall grass. Kim looks at it and discovers that it's a Nidoran boy, but wait a minute it's shiny! It looks like the girl Nidoran!

Kim: I have got to catch it! Mankey go easy on it with a scratch!

Mankey: Mankey! (Are you serious?) it scratches the shiny Nidoran boy.

Kim: yes I want this Pokémon! She then takes a pokéball out of her pocket and starts to throw it at the shiny Nidoran boy.

Kim: Pokéball go! It hits the Nidoran boy and swivels ounces. Snap it catches the shiny Nidoran boy.

Kim: Yes, I just caught a shiny Nidoran boy!
Just as she is saying this Mankey starts to glow. It evolves into Primeape.

Kim: way to go Primeape! I knew you could do it!

Primeape: prime, prime, Primeape (thanks  I feel great now that I have evolved!)

Kim returns back to the Pokémon center right before Jonathan wakes up. Kris is still fast asleep.

Minutes later....

Jonathan: good morning Kim! Did you have a good sleep?

Kim: yes I did! I woke up early and went for a walk. A Rattata attacked me. I used my Mankey boy and defeated it. Then I found a shiny Nidoran boy and caught it after battling it with my boy Mankey. Right after I caught the shiny Nidoran boy, my Mankey evolved, check it out! She brings out Primeape!

Primeape: Primeape, Prime! 

Jonathan: that is awesome! Kris is still asleep! Do you want to zap her awake with Pikachu?

Kim: no I think we should let her sleep in. Hey want to go fly to either route 12, 13, 14, or 15 so I can catch another Weepinbell? I evolved my other one so I need another one!

Jonathan: should we wake your mom and tell her to stay with Kris while we go get that Pokémon?

Kim: yeah, we probably should so that Kris won't think we left her behind!

Kim goes to her mom's room and wakes her.

Kim: mom will you stay here with Kris while me and Jonathan fly back to route 12, 13, 14, or 15 so that I and catch me another Weepinbell!
She is still asleep and I don't want to wake her yet.

Kim's mom: sure honey I am glad to help! Call me as your flying back to the Pokémon center.

Kim: I will thanks mom! See you and Kris when we get back!

Kim's mom: see you then!

Kim and Jonathan fly back to Fuchsia city and then walk over to route 13.

Kim: help me find a Weepinbell!