Chapter 6: The Mystery Guest! The Adventure continues.....

When We last left our trainers, Kim and Kris had finally gotten to Cerulean City!
They healed to their Pokémon tried to decide what they will do next, and went to bed.
Some of the thoughts of what to do next were: head to the gym, go looking for more pokémon on either go back to the left to route 4, go up to route 24 and 25, to the right on route 9 or down to route 5.

Kim: Hey I think I want to do more training before we go to the gym.

Kris: Really I thought that you and I were ready! Ok lets go train on route 24 and 25.

They go towards route 24. Kim is running across the Nugget bridge while Kris is slowly walking across the Nugget bridge. They are both challenged to battles to and told that they could win a prize if they defeat each trainer on the nugget bridge. They win each battle easily!

They receive a Nugget from a member of Team rocket who is disguised at the end of the bridge. The Team rocket member tries to recruit both Kim and Kris.

Kim: No thanks I don't want to be affiliated with any part of Team Rocket! They have tried to still my beloved Dragonair!

Kris: No thank you! Your group are rotten, spoiled brats that have nothing better to do than to steal other people's Pokémon! Hey Kim Let's Team up and defeat this guy!

Kim: Good Idea! Come on out Dragonair and use twister!

Kris: Come on Out Charmeleon! Use Dig!

Both the Moves hit the team rocket members Ekans and Zubat at the same time and k-o them!

Team Rocket: What No!!!! with talent like both of yours yall could become head team rocket members very quickly! He then gives each of them 450 pokédollars.

Kim: Yes way to go! Hey look pointing at Kris's Charmeleon!Its evolving into Charizard!

Kris: Yes! Finally I have my Charizard!

Kim: It looks like so far you are going to become a flying type gym leader! You have Charizard a fire and flying type, Pidgeot a flying and normal type, Spearow a flying type, a pidgey same as pidgeot, a zubat a poison and flying type. All though you do have a fairy type Clefairy, and a Pikachu which is a electric type!

Kris: Yeah but I want to still catch more types of pokémon so that I can figure out what type is best!

As soon as they step off the nugget bridge Kim bumps into a boy her age!

Boy: Hey watch where your going idiot!

Kim: Sorry it was an accident! Hey Do I know you? yeah I do, your Jonathan!

Jonathan: Yep that's my name don't wear it out, hey wait a min. Your Kim! Sorry for calling you an idiot!

Kris: You two know each other?

Kim: Yes we are childhood friends! He started two weeks before I did! but why am I bumping into you here! You should be further than here!

Jonathan: Yeah I know I just have decided to become a Pokémon breeder / doctor. I have been studying the different types, natures, and abilities that each Pokémon have! Some are stronger than others of the same type and level! I think it is so fascinating

Kim: Cool! I like the thought of that! Hey can you look at my pokémon and see what you think of them!

Kris: Thats a good Idea!

Jonathan: sure I guess I could look at them! Who are you? He points to Kris. I don't believe we have met before!

Kris: The name is Kristin, but everyone calls me Kris! I am traveling with Kim as friends! I am going to become a gym leader, like my mom, but I am not sure what type so I am collecting all the different types.