Ch. 108: Adventure Awaits In The Kalos Region!

Wow our Trainers have decided to head to the Kalos Region. As you know in past chapters each region they receive a new starter Pokémon to begin their journey in the new regions. I wonder which ones will be chosen by whom? Let's find out!

Early the next morning Kim awakes in an excited mood.

Kim: good morning Pikachu, are you as ready to start a new journey in a new region as I am?

Pikachu: Pi Pikachu (You bet I am!)

Kim heads to the kitchen. She looks around to see if her parents are awake yet. No one else is awake yet.

Kim: Hey Pikachu want to help make some breakfast?

Pikachu: Pika? Pikachu Pika! (I'm not sure that's a good idea?)

Kim: of course it is, I've made breakfast for myself lots of times before I became a Pokémon Trainer!

Kim starts looking to see what she can make for breakfast. She finds eggs, bacon, grit packets, cereal, orange juice, waffle mix, strawberries, blueberries, along with a lot of other breakfast items in various places.

Kim: let's see, I could make Eggs and Bacon, Pancakes, or Waffles. Or I could just have Cereal. So many things to choose from! Oh look there is still a couple slices of cake left! Nah that is not Breakfast food!

Green wakes and heads for the kitchen. She finds Kim there. They strike up a conversation.

Green: oh good morning Kim, wow your up early! Can I help you with fixing breakfast?

Kim: sure mom, I was trying to decide what to have for breakfast!

Green: well Kim how about you go get packed for your next adventure and I will have a good breakfast ready for you and your friends when you get back.

Kim: ok mom sounds great!

Kim heads back to her room and finds Kris has awakened.

Kris: there you are Kim, I was beginning to think you left without me.

Kim: Kris you know I would not leave you and the boys to start another journey without you three! Being with friends is one of the best things about traveling!

Kris: yeah your right!

Kim: let's get packed for the next adventure! Mom is fixing a great breakfast for us downstairs in the kitchen.

Kris: I am already packed. I packed last night!

Kim: I started, but got tired and fell asleep.

Kris: here I'll help you!

Kris and Kim pack Kim's bag and then head downstairs for breakfast. Jonathan and Max are in the kitchen sitting at the table.

Kris: man what smells so good?

Kim: Mom's cooking!

Green: we have Eggs, Bacon, buttered and cheese grits, and buttered Toast. There is Peach and Strawberry preserves. We also have Blueberry muffins.

Kim: yummy, Thanks mom!

Jonathan: sure is, it's delicious! Thanks a bunch Green!

Max: Thank you Green for the delicious breakfast!

Kris: yes, thanks Green!

Green: your welcome! Enjoy!

After breakfast Kim and the others set out for the Kalos Region.

Kim: thanks Mom, we are heading off to the Kalos region! Here mom please take care of Stoutland for me! I know it likes to play with Houndoom and Mightyena!